Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Simple and sweet

My husband and I think we like quite simple girls names that are quite girly (although we like the odd unisex name).

So far we like but can't use Evie and Ellie, just too popular for our liking to be honest.

Ones we like and are considering Belle and Sadie and we also like Maggie and Tabby (probably using Tabitha but nicknaming her Tabitha). Her middle name will be Clancy and her last name starts with an R and ends in -ford.

Thanks for any new suggestions!
    Beautiful baby girl who changed our world: Nettie Claudia Appleby ~ 25th of July 2014

Bryony|Lydia|Vera|Petra|Imogen|Sadie|Monica|Georgi ana|Anneliese|Zara|Clara|Adeline|Lois|Sophia|Elena |Aurora|Lucille|Erica|Mercy|Blythe|Felicity

Jude|Oscar|Xavier|Patrick|Bart|Felix|Nathaniel|Fre derick|Isaac|Evan|Theodore|Adam|Jasper|Callum|Ezra |Ezekiel|Henry|Samson|Niall|Percy|Barney|Seamus|Ha velock

With Clancy R-ford I would stay away from a first name ending in that same ee sound, so that eliminates Sadie, Maggie. Belle could work.

What about
    Violet
    Rose
    Edith nn Edie
    Beatrix nn Trixi or Bea
    Winifred nn Winnie
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

Molly
    Effie
    Lottie
    Minnie
    Olive
    Sally
    Greta
    Winnie

I like Tabitha off of your list. Something you could consider is googling the social security list from 1880, which has plenty of gems that aren't used much anymore. Also, I agree that the names ending in the E sound won't flow well with Clancy as the middle.
    Last edited by lerenard; June 24th, 2014 at 07:45 PM.
    Beatrix - Fleur - Minnow - Zelda - Fern - Winifred - Poet

Wolfgang - Atlas - Huck - Abraham - Ernest - Ulysses - Fox - Alasdair

Ella
    Mia
    Ava
    Dulce (means sweet)
    Elsa

I agree with the commment above that its limited due to the Clancy. I probably wouldn't pair another name with the same ending sound.

What about Mae?