Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thatkathryngirl View Post
    One of my great-great-grandmas was named Minnie. It wasn't short for anything, just Minnie. All her siblings had interesting names. Anyway, her middle name was Estella. I always thought that was pretty.
    Ooh really? I've often wondered what to pair with Minnie, haha. I don't think there were any in my family, but I've counted up a good 10 or so in a couple of local cemeteries (one was Minnie Martha, which is cute but a bit much for me). I really like Minnie Estella, thank you!
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

I think Minnie Martha is adorable! I've grown fond of Martha lately, I don't know why.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???

Quote Originally Posted by thatkathryngirl View Post
    I think Minnie Martha is adorable! I've grown fond of Martha lately, I don't know why.
    Martha is one of my absolute favourites, I find it weird that I don't like the two together as much as I do apart (probably because I would love to have two daughters named Minnie and Martha ). There weren't many combinations for Minnie besides that though
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

I love Minnie Eloise and Minnie Grace! Nicole is lovely too, but is my younger sister's middle name, and her first name also starts with M. Thank you