Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Needing a fresh perspective--Back to the drawing board

Yup. I'm still at it.

I am looking for a boy's name that is approachable, strong, creative, and fun. I'd especially love for it to start with the letters A or J to honor family.

DH also wants it to be "epic" as well as relate to the heavens or nature in some way.

I'm trying to avoid anything that really popular or time-specific as well as anything that just feels too...much. Middle of the road is good. Not in the top 500 perhaps, but maybe not totally unheard of either.

I feel like I am going around in circles, so I figured that starting over with a clean slate would help. We do want a first and middle name that sound good together. Only one of the names should start with A or J.

I'm not going to share my list or style at this time (I promise I'll share eventually) because I really want to see what other people come up with.

I mean, is it really this hard, or is it my hormones/husband that's making it so difficult?

Fresh suggestions please! Help me look at this differently!

Avalon
    Archer ^ I agree with pp, on this one
    Ambrose
    Jericho?

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

My first thought was Atlas. Starts with A, outside the top 500 but within the top 1000 (#789), Greek mythology gives it a "heavenly" connection, definitely some "epic" connotations. Sounds fun and creative but very strong, and the shortness and familiar sound makes it approachable.

Other possibilities:
    Altair
    Amias
    Adrian
    Amadeus/Amadeo
    Ansel/Anselm
    Arkady
    Ariel
    Arto
    Arvid
    Astor
    Azriel