Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name for my MC?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gwen Lamari

6 46.15%
  • Mable Lamari

3 23.08%
  • April Lamari

1 7.69%
  • Lanie NN Lane Lamari (too much like her sister?)

1 7.69%
  • Flory Lamari

2 15.38%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Would You Read This? (I need help......A LOT!!!!!)

9: ‘DYSTOPIA’ Form

Time Period: 2098

Location: Begins in a small beat up neighborhood, then goes to another house, then a mountain

What happened: In the US in 2040 all the nuclear power plants exploded and the earth got really messed up, people died, but most of the people became extremely radiated and sick. Other human thought that they were zombies, but they were living people whom they called Criers (because of the blood dripping out of their eyes.) There was a myth of a mountain (MT. Addison), and it you got to the top of the mountain and picked an apple from one of the trees, the radiation would go away and the people who died would re-spawn under the tree. The government thought that it was a myth, and wanted everyone to proceed in their lives, which was literally impossible. Before the government collapsed in 2082 they put streaks in people's hair as a tracker. Then the government collapsed, -and people had these neon permanent streaks in their hair- and people were on their own.

What is society like now: A particular generation of children who were born in 2082 had stronger amune systems and could take in more radiation. So there were few adults and many children who were living in 2098. There are more and more Cries each day, and most people are inside. MC hasn't been outside in 2 years.

What are the naming laws: none, for there are no more laws.
    Do you need us to make up names: no

Character Description: Thick dark red strait hair (with an emerald green streak.) Round lime eyes. Thin face. Pale as a ghost. Has a twin sister (Lana) who is a few mins older than her. In MC's world she is older than Lana because Lana is very childish. Her BFF is her sister. They are both 14. Both girls are very thin, MC is a bit taller than Lana. MC is 5'7 and Lana is 5'5. They will get taller throughout the series. MC is funny, sarcastic, not the bravest person, great at singing, and an amazing cook. MC's full name is _________ Addison Lamari.

Brief Plot: The sisters meet the Margretts (another "clan" of children) and work together to get to the mountain. Except way more action packed.

Who named the character: Her mother named both girls

Immediate Family (if relevant): Lana Iris Lamari

Already Considered (if relevant): Agnes, Sally, Gwen. I want an unpopular name that everyone has heard. Gwen is my fav so far.

Don’t Suggest These Names: Word names or things like Hannah, Isabelle, Abby, Maddie, and stuff like that

Names of any other characters already in the story: Elsaleen Margrett, Axis Margrett, Marvel Margrett, Jane Margrett, Condor Margrett, Lana Lamari, Deko Lamari, Molly Lamari, Alice Graff,

Anything else?: I want something like Sally Gwen Agnes and Lana.
    Thanks Berries. I knew I could count on you!!!!!
    I'm Shi. A young fangirl, writer, singer, actress, artist, and namer
    Fandoms include: Tmi/Tid/Tda, HP, Divergent, TFIOS, and Legend
    Girls names: Phoenix, Salem, Pryer, Indigo and Fox
    Boys names: Copper, Cobalt, Axis, Lake, and Uriah
    (PS. Sorry if i spelt something wrong...)
    PPS. http://www.wattpad.com/story/22091416-conqueror beta read my story Conqueror!

Sounds like an interesting concept! I would read it! What exactly do you need help with?

I need help with the MC's first name. Gwen? Agnes? something like that....
    (Thanks for relying!)
    PPS. http://www.wattpad.com/story/22091416-conqueror beta read my story Conqueror!

Ok! I like Gwen as well, but here are some other suggestions:

Stacy
    Sheila
    Enid
    Meg
    Nancy
    Becky
    Joni
    Mona
    Mary
    Bette
    Flora
    Mabel
    Lydia

Sorry this kind of took a turn for middle aged lady names! Hope I could help!

You did help, a lot!!!! Thanks!
    Flora and Mabel are my favorites!