Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: clunky ladies

clunky ladies

I've come to the realization that I like clunky names for girls. And I mean I like some real clunkers...first it was Wilhelmina, then Hildie, now I'm crushing on Frieda. What do you think of these, specifically Frieda?

Any other suggestions that would fit my style?
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang 12/31/13
    I've already got that naming fever again...
    Wilhelmina - Louisa - Rosalie - Hildie - Frieda
    Hugo - Kai - Alaric - Otto - Kilian - Desmond

Not expecting...yet! Just love names!
    {Lyric} - {Ophelia} - {Fianna} - {Seraphina} - {Maisie} - {Delilah} - {Journey} - {Raina} - {Calista} - {Sloane}
    {River} - {Ace} - {Jasper} - {Lincoln} - {Chaplin} - {Silas} - {Duncan} - {Jett} - {Fergus} - {Cian}

How about Oona or Enid?

You may find this list intriguing: http://www.britishbabynames.com/blog...nky-names.html

I think the majority go nicely with your other choices My favourite clunkers are Agatha, Betty, Bessie, Doris (I love the meaning), Augusta, Henrietta, Honoria, Hettie, Isadora, Lavinia, Loretta, Maude, Mercy, Octavia, Philomena, Rosetta and Vera
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy