Names Searched Right Now:

New Baby Name Tag!

DISCLAIMER:I did not make this tag, made by youtuber 'rebe sharpe'

THE QUESTIONS:

1. You have 15 seconds. List as many of your favourite names as you possibly can without reading from a list. (google search 15 second timer and it will time it for you)
    Cedric Gideon Edith Elizabeth Alaric Gabriel Gabriel Abraham Dashiell

2. Name a boy and girl in the opposite style as your favourite names.
    A Isabella Lily + Viggo Stetson

3. Would you rather only be able to use names within the top 100, 100-300, 300-700, 700-1000 or not in the top 1000? 700-1000

4. Only using 1 word how would you define your naming style?
    Old?

5. QUICK! What would you name one girl and one boy right this second!?
    Cedric Hugh + Ariadne Odessa

6. If you could only use names starting with 1 letter of the alphabet what letter would that be? Name 5 boys and 5 girls with that letter now.(middle names are optional)
    'E'
    Edward,Eideard,Edwin,Edmund,Elric + Edith,Elizabeth,Esther,Eleanor,Eudora

7. Would you rather name your child your favourite name but have it be the #1 most popular name or name your child a name you dislike but have it at the perfect spot in popularity?
    I would never name my child something I don't like so it would have to be the most popular name.

8. Would you rather create your own name or use a name that already exists but you have to spell it as ridiculous as you possibly can?
    oh god my worst nightmare, i guess it would be make my own.

9. Would you rather only be able use the top 10 from 2014 or the top 10 from 1880? Name a child first and middle with your choice.
    1880 (UK)- William Joseph + Elizabeth Florence

10. If you could only name a child the number one most popular name from any country what country would you pick? Boy and girl has to be from the same country!
    Luxembourg-Gabriel+Emma (bleugh)

11. Would you rather your children be juniors and all be named after people in your family or have all your children’s names rhyme? Juniors, wouldn't be to bad from your whole family tree.

12. QUICK! Name a set of twin boys and twin girls without using any name you have mentioned so far in this video! Otto Hector + Augustus Darwin + Ceridwen Judith+ Gwendolen Pearl
    Shannon/18/UK

Cedric Amos + Gideon Alaric + Hector Leonard + Darragh Joseph + Boaz Darwin + Lucian ?

Astrid ? + Edith ‘Edi’ Veronica + Elizabeth ‘Beth’ Pearl + Clementine ‘Clem’ Lilith + Gwendolen Ariadne

Maybes- Mingus Balthazar,Godric,Remus,Wolfgang,Sirius,Liam,Gatsby ,Edmund,Otto,Ignatius,Montgomery,Gabriel

1. You have 15 seconds. List as many of your favourite names as you possibly can without reading from a list.
    Noah, Evie, Isabella, Sophie, Charlotte, Oscar, Oliver

Sandra Persephone and Cedric Bentley

3. Would you rather only be able to use names within the top 100, 100-300, 300-700, 700-1000 or not in the top 1000?
    Top 100

Popular

Evie Rose and Oscar James

6. If you could only use names starting with 1 letter of the alphabet what letter would that be? Name 5 boys and 5 girls with that letter now.
    'E'
    Evie, Elia, Eleanor, Eden, Ella
    Ethan, Evan, Elliot, Elias, Edward

7. Would you rather name your child your favourite name but have it be the #1 most popular name or name your child a name you dislike but have it at the perfect spot in popularity?
    Favourite Name

8. Would you rather create your own name or use a name that already exists but you have to spell it as ridiculous as you possibly can?
    Create my own name

9. Would you rather only be able use the top 10 from 2014 or the top 10 from 1880? Name a child first and middle with your choice.
    Sophie Ava and Noah James

10. If you could only name a child the number one most popular name from any country what country would you pick? Boy and girl has to be from the same country!
    Australia - Charlotte and Oliver

11. Would you rather your children be juniors and all be named after people in your family or have all your children’s names rhyme?
    Rhyme
    Evie, Lily, Finley, Jamie, Lottie, Charlie, Harvey, Harry... <3

12. QUICK! Name a set of twin boys and twin girls without using any name you have mentioned so far in this video!
    Isla Lily and Finlay "Finn" Michael
    Girls
    Evie, Isabella, Olivia, Ava, Mia, Charlotte, Sophie, Lily, Amelia, Madison (Maddie)

Evie Rose, Evie Faith, Amelia Grace, Amelia Lily, Isabella "Issie" Marie, Sophie Flora, Charlotte Mia, Madison "Maddie" Ava

Boys
    Charlie, George, Harrison, Oliver, Oscar, James, Noah, Ethan, Harvey, Finlay (Finn)

Oscar James, Noah James, Finlay "Finn" Alexander, Finlay "Finn" Michael, Oliver Alexander, Ethan William, Charlie George, Harrison Zachary, Ethan Zachary, Noah Zachary

1. You have 15 seconds. List as many of your favourite names as you possibly can without reading from a list. (google search 15 second timer and it will time it for you)
    Caroline Phoebe Theodore Alaric Leo Benjamin Elijah Alice Graham Henry

Marnie Piper & Greyson Pax

3. Would you rather only be able to use names within the top 100, 100-300, 300-700, 700-1000 or not in the top 1000?
    100-300

Yupster :P

Phoebe Katerina & Leo Benjamin

6. If you could only use names starting with 1 letter of the alphabet what letter would that be? Name 5 boys and 5 girls with that letter now.(middle names are optional)
    “C”
    Caroline, Charlotte, Catherine, Cecily & Cordelia
    Conrad, Callum, Caspian, Clark & Crosby

Definitely give them the #1 name. It’s ridiculous to give your child a name you hate just because its popularity is “ideal”.

Can I choose neither? I would rather create my own name I guess…at least I could spell it in an aesthetically pleasing manner.

1880 (USA)- Henry Thomas & Alice Elizabeth

Charlotte & Oliver (New Zealand)

11. Would you rather your children be juniors and all be named after people in your family or have all your children’s names rhyme?
    Juniors. Having names with family significance beats having rhyming names.

12. QUICK! Name a set of twin boys and twin girls without using any name you have mentioned so far in this video!
    Tess Genevieve & Margot Vivienne
    Reid Maxwell & Milo Sebastian

Anastasia
    Wren
    June
    Judd
    Jude
    Elias
    Tobiah
    Raven
    Charlotte
    Layla

Joseph Albert & Ethel Margaret

3. Would you rather only be able to use names within the top 100, 100-300, 300-700, 700-1000 or not in the top 1000? 700-1000

4. Only using 1 word how would you define your naming style? Varying?

[B]5. QUICK! What would you name one girl and one boy right this second!?
    Judd Alexander and Anastasia Wren

A
    Alexander, Andre, Anton, Asher, Avery and Anastasia, Andie, Annabella, Arietty, Aurelia

name my child my favorite name

create one.

2014. William Noah and Addison Sophia

tge U.S. I guess. Noah and Sophia?

11. Would you rather your children be juniors and all be named after people in your family or have all your children’s names rhyme? rhyme

August Flynn & River Makai
    Zora Eliane & Ellie Carolina