Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Help us streamline our list, please!

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elsie

4 3.96%
  • Mabel

18 17.82%
  • Violet

29 28.71%
  • Leonie/Lianna/Luella/Layla

9 8.91%
  • Stella/Scarlett

12 11.88%
  • Jemima

5 4.95%
  • Audrey

10 9.90%
  • Isla

3 2.97%
  • Imogen

4 3.96%
  • Amalia

7 6.93%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cengel73 View Post
    I voted Audrey.

I really love Isla but I think most people with pronounce it wrong. I say Ees-la like Island in Spanish. I like it better that way.
    I love Audrey, but not overly keen on her nickname, Aude. I also don't know if I want two daughters with 'A' names ---> reminds me of the Kardashians and their penchant for the letter 'K', ha ha!

I also worry about the pronunciation difficulties that Isla may bring. The other thing that puts me off this name is it's high popularity in our state. She was number 17 last year

I voted for Amalia--so beautiful!--but also love Mabel, Violet, and Scarlett with Adeline!

I voted for Audrey, but I also love Mabel with Adeline.

Adeline Grace is gorgeous.

Names that go with Adeline from your list:

Penelope
    Violet
    Luella

Quote Originally Posted by scarletsage View Post
    I voted for Amalia--so beautiful!--but also love Mabel, Violet, and Scarlett with Adeline!
    Violet is so gorgeous, I love this name so much. Plus, it's not overly common in my area (it was number 66 in my state last year). I'm definitely going to have to work on my DH to convince him how lovely Violet is!

Hubby loves Amalia. I really like it, but not sure if I love the whole "different spin on a common name" thing. I know SO many Amelias.

Scarlett is so spunky. Very cool. However, she was hugely popular last year. I was really hoping to find an uncommon name if it's at all possible.