Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Help us streamline our list, please!

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elsie

4 3.96%
  • Mabel

18 17.82%
  • Violet

29 28.71%
  • Leonie/Lianna/Luella/Layla

9 8.91%
  • Stella/Scarlett

12 11.88%
  • Jemima

5 4.95%
  • Audrey

10 9.90%
  • Isla

3 2.97%
  • Imogen

4 3.96%
  • Amalia

7 6.93%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help us streamline our list, please!

Our list of girl names continues to grow, argh! I do remember this happening when trying to decide on our DD's name, Adeline Grace. But thanks to the help of all you lovely Berries, we adore Adeline's vintage, girly charm & couldn't be happier with our choice. So, I'm hoping to call on your assistance again

Here are the contenders, keeping in mind that we would like a name that fits with Adeline...

Elsie
    Mabel
    Penelope
    Violet
    Leonie
    Stella
    Jemima
    Audrey
    Isla
    Liana
    Luella
    Layla
    Imogen
    Amalia
    Scarlett

TIA xxx

Ok I voted for Isla and that's because I think it would be a good middle name for Imogen, Audrey, Violet and Mabel. I think these names go really good with Adeline.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Emerson Gray o Bennett Wolf
    -------------------- o -------------------- o ---------------------

heart my son

I think the vintage flower name of Violet sounds the best with Adeline. I'm very sensitive to sounds so although I like some of the other names individually, I'm not liking those ones which contain a pronounced "el" (eg. Elsie, Penelope, Stella, Mabel, Luella). I find them a bit too matchy with Adeline.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I like Adeline with Violet and Scarlett. I also like Mabel a lot, aside from the shared 'el' I think she'd be perfect.
    Cora Madeleine | Gwyneth Rosalie | Hazel Matilda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Miranda | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Jasper Felix | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson