Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Has your favorite name ever been butchered?

Has your name, any of your family's names, or just a random name been butchered so bad your heart just dropped? My sister's names are Amélie and Camille and although they aren't too bad, I was disappointed to find Amayleigh and Kahmee
    Dreaming of a future...
    · Charlotte · Rosemarie Elizabeth · Rhiannon ·
    · Ethan James · Alexander ·

my sister was Kylee before Kylie Monogue and that broke our hearts

I know someone that spells their name Jaykob.
    Dream gentlemen: Felix Elijah Kurt, James Frederick Layne, Christian Alexander Lennon, Charles Elliot Hendrix, Sebastian Jude Zeppelin (all third names are guilty pleasures)

Lovely ladies: Margaret Fern Alice, Anastasia Hyacinth Claire, Helena Aster Frances, Catherine Lily Beatrice, Vivienne Primrose Amelia (all second names are guilty pleasures)

My name can be spelled in 3 different ways so people always have to ask how it's spelled or they just assume and then they assume wrongly. It's not actual butchering since it's legit but whenever I see a wrong spelling I feel like they turned me into a different person altogether.

Misspellings aren't that common in my family. There's a Morgh@n, but that's not that bad.

There's also Korynn3 and K@mylle. I always thought those were the normal spellings though, since I grew up with them. I definitely like Corinne and Camille more. Korynn3 and K@mylle seem butchered.

3= e
    @= a

I used 3 and @ so they won't look up their names and find this.