Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nicknamey names

Hybrid View

Nicknamey names

Need a nickname name for a girl for triplet brothers

Max Christopher
    Sam Charles

Thinking middle name is going to be Charlotte but I want a nickname name

Hello! I just wanted to let you know you don't have to have children or say that you're expecting a child to get opinions or suggestions here. Berries are more than happy to help. I'm not trying to be rude, of course. I just thought I'd say something since each of your posts has a different set of children you say you have or are expecting.
    new username @finch

From the forum rules:

We support open, considerate discussion and do not tolerate rudeness, harassment, fakery, or spam.

Just want to put my 2 cents in on behalf of the OP. I haven't seen any other of _vogl_track_and_feild_'s posts but this one doesn't say that she's expecting any children. Just that she is looking for a nickname name for a girl in a bbg triplet.
    Therefore:
    Annie
    Jess
    Allie
    Cass
    Elle

Sorry I can't think of any others! Girl names are not my strong suit.

Quote Originally Posted by entangler View Post
    Just want to put my 2 cents in on behalf of the OP. I haven't seen any other of _vogl_track_and_feild_'s posts but this one doesn't say that she's expecting any children. Just that she is looking for a nickname name for a girl in a bbg triplet.
    Yeah, I haven't seen any of her/his other posts either but there's nothing in this one that is any different from other 'complete this sibset' posts.

Max, Sam and...

Rosie Charlotte
    Evie Charlotte
    Lucy Charlotte
    Ellie/Ella Charlotte
    Daisy Charlotte
    Poppy Charlotte
    Lola Charlotte

I do think Charles and Charlotte are a bit too close, even as middle names, though - other classic C names to fit the trend you might wish to consider are Caroline, Catherine, Claire, Cassandra. It would leave Christopher as an odd name, same as Charles would be odd if you used Christine/Christina for a girl middle instead.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George