Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    A place in which i am king and you are all my precious underlings.....
    Thank you all for your honest opinions. Probably should have mentioned I'm 13 lol.....

Really, thanks. The only reason I would be hesitant to use one of these for a boy is because of the way it might affect him in life.....does that make sense?

Again, thanks to all of you

I think Cheyenne is problematic on anyone of any gender. I wouldn't use it on son or daughter. I don't get where it's "traditionally masculine and stolen by the girls" though.

I met a little boy named Kelley at the park last week. I also saw a birth announcement for a male Ashley. I don't think it's cruel. I hate the double standards too. Girls and boys can have the same names and the boys will not be less of men for it.
    Beatrix - Fleur - Minnow - Zelda - Fern - Winifred - Poet

Wolfgang - Atlas - Huck - Abraham - Ernest - Ulysses - Fox - Alasdair

A place in which i am king and you are all my precious underlings.....
    @stripedsocks, I get what you mean. I think the only reason I would ever use Cheyenne is to honor my Native American heritage.

@lerenard, I completely agree.

The ones here I tend to see to be perhaps a little too feminine for a modern day boy are Madison, Allison, Alva, Andrea, Brooklyn and Evelyn (and perhaps Everly, at least as a first name). All of those, if seeing them on paper, I would automatically assume were girls. The others I don't think have completely 'gone to the girls'...at least at this stage.
    Zena
    Reverie Sunniva| Lalita Freyja| Ariadne Lilja | Octavia Blithe
    Emrys Ari | August Rune