Gemma
    Amelia
    Clea
    Layla
    Vivian
    Piper
    Phoebe
    Lydia

Hope I could help! You may want to check out nymbler.com (that's where I got most of these suggestions)

I feel like if the name is another name without an "a" at the end it sounds like "ANNOYS" like Sophia Noise would sound like Sophie Annoys.

I like Elena, but I feel like Elena Noise is hard to say.
    Georgia is soo cute, but I prefer Georgiana and that is hard to say with my last name.

I LOOOVE Beatrice. It will be a middle name for sure, but hubby doesn't like it for a first. He's the hard one to please.

Faithname you were super on track for my style, but various reasons why they don't work. Lydia for a friends daughter, Gemma Noise "Gem Annoys". Isabeau is lovely, but will everyone hear "Isabelle"?

I wouldn't use Thyri (too difficult), but Violetta, Chance and Freya all work fine, I think. Don't be afraid to use them.

Can I also say how much I love your last name? You make it sound like it's such a burden, having a word name for a surname, but I actually think you could use it to pull off some really weird first names. Maybe look into something music-oriented, like Harmony or Lyric or Aria or Lullaby.

You might also like Viola. It's a beautiful and less common alternative to Violet, and if you pronounce it like "vee-o-la" instead of "vye-o-la" you can avoid any "violent" associations. Viola also has music connections, via the instrument, which I think makes it go very well with your last name.
    Last edited by cocowhite; June 21st, 2014 at 01:33 AM.
    Julia. Teenberry. No kids for a while (obvi) but I want lots in the future.

Girls: Diana, Dorothy, Millicent, Mildred, Matilda, Teagan, Leonora, Henrietta, Afternoon, Prairie. . .

Boys: Leo, Leonardo, Michelangelo, John, Isaac, Isaiah, Samson, Abraham, Gus, Amadeus, Orion. . .

I think Freya is nice and not too out there. And also regarding Cleo - I don't think anyone will make the Miss Cleo association and especially no one her age will. Or how about spelling it Clio, which is the Greek mythology spelling, and will distance it from Miss Cleo