Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

38 weeks and haven't even started thinking of names yet! HELP!

Hi, my name is Emmeline!

So, I am eighteen years old and I am nearly 38 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I decided not too find out the gender of the baby because I wanted it to be a surprise when I am actually giving birth. But, I haven't even started thinking of names yet because for a long time I was not sure whether I was going to keep my baby or put it up for adoption, because I am so young.

But I have decided through extensive thought and pro-and-con weighing, that I am going to keep my baby, and I could not be more excited! I'm happy to be joining you fellow Momberries!

My friend who has a daughter told me about this site and how it helped her choose her daughters name, Vivienne Willow, so I decided to give this a try since I have no idea where too start! I am quite a fan of Luna, Stella, Hazel, and Dani, but if the baby is a girl I would like her too have a long name, or a double name like Mary Kate or Ana Clara(not necessarily those though!)

I would really appreciate some help, I have read some other forums and you are all so nice and have such good taste in names! Half of my family is Italian so I am thinking about maybe an Italian first or middle name, if that would help anyone, but mostly I am just looking for a list of uncommon, unique, but spunky and pretty girls names.

Thank you so much in advance,
    Emme
    Emmeline•18 years old

Due in July

If it's a girl than she will be either Gabriela Luciana Vitoria "Gabi" or Ana Sofia Carolina "Ana Sofia"
    If it's a boy than he will be Luca David Cruz

Future girls: Bianca Marina Andrea "Bia" • Eliana Carina Meredith "Ellie" • Adrianna Elena Izabel

Future boys: Caleb Matteo Alexander • Elijah Taylor Cristiano "Eli" • John Luke Mattheus "John Luke"

Giada-Rose, Harper Guilianna, Mila Isabella
    Life long Name Nerd
    Thinking about Concieving:

Favorite boys names:
    Timothy Richard, Joseph Richard, Theodore Richard

Fav Girls names
    Juliet Eleanor, Abigail Jewel, Amelia Louise,

Favorites but probably wont use:
    Henry, Caroline, Elizabeth, Edward, Ruth, Walter

I think Luna, Hazel & Stella are all great names! Maybe use a shorter name with a long middle name...?

Here are some nice long names:
    Valentina
    Alannah
    Evangeline
    Lorelei
    Christabel
    Lucinda
    Genevieve
    Jacqueline
    Anastasia
    Not expecting...yet! Just love names!
    {Lyric} - {Delilah} - {Harper} - {Aoife} - {Cecilia} - {Seraphina} - {Clarisse} - {Fianna} - {Ophelia} - {Everly}
    {River} - {Silas} - {Lincoln} - {Augustus} - {Jasper} - {Ace} - {Hendrik} - {Jett} - {Delaney} - {Knox}

Lucianna - like Luna, but longer. Could use Luna as a nn.

Giovanna - Italian.

Alessandra - Italian.

Elisabetta - More Italian.

Cosima - Italian, & has the same 'galaxy/star' feel that Stella does.

Audrina - Unique, spunky.

I think a good middle for all those names is Noel/Noelle. Or Ingrid, which has a lot of spunk.

Double Names
    Not your typical double names: Tess Emilia. Thea Dawn. Cara Rose. Myla (or Mila) Grace.

Typical double names: Anna Sofia. Anne Marie nn Amie.

Best of luck to you! I hope I helped

Hi!

All the names you like (which are all beautiful names) are two syllable names even though they look short on paper so I wouldn't rule any of them out. Dani could always be Danielle which is lovely and Dani or Elle are both great nicknames.

If I were Italian or even remotely Italian I would choose Francesca in a heartbeat.

The most popular double names I know are Anne Sophie (or any variation of it) and Amelia Rose. Personally I am more in favour of these couplings as first and middle names rather than both as first names but that's just me.

Good luck!