Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help! Name for sister of Evania and Eliana

I need help finding a name for my 3rd baby girl which is due to arrive in 7 weeks!
    My husband and I can not agree on any names so far so any suggestions are appreciated!
    We have two girls named Evania (pronounced Eh-vah-nee-a) and Eliana, and I would like this babies name to sound nice alongside their names.
    We are after uncommon, pretty/girly sounding names and it does not have to start with an 'E', however We're happy for it to be starting with an 'E' if it's the right one!
    Thanks!

Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

Your girls have amazing names! There's a lot of similarities between the names, I'm thinking the 'an' in the middle, so I've got some suggestions that match that, and some that are a bit different.

Linnea
    Xanthe
    Ianthe (ee-an-thee)
    Annora
    Penna
    Azalea
    Isaura
    Adora
    Melora
    Medora
    Evadne
    Elowen

Hope that helped, good luck, and congratulations!
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    Pandora Valencia FaeEvanthe Lyra Annabeth
    Little Misses
    Caspian Sherlock WalterPhoenix Arthur Blaise
    Mister Men

Crushing on... ✦ AmadeaGeorgianaViolaPtolemyArchieHamish
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

Both Evania and Eliana share five of their six letters, so I'd probably look at the next one sharing a few of the same letters but also try to stay away from names with very prominent V and L sounds, as those two letters are what sets Evania and Eliana apart...

Naiara
    Adamina
    Bianca
    Naima -- This is my own favourite with Evania and Eliana.
    Cassiane
    Antheia
    Emilia
    Anneliese
    Janina
    Adrienne
    Josiane
    Lillian
    Amaranta