Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like the suggestions of Tessa and Juniper
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    DH Currently Deployed will be TTC #3 Winter 2014

Well I love all of the names in your original list so I probably won't be much help

I don't think Colette is bad - I like the NN Coco but don't really like Colette Jean or Colette Marilyn.

I definitely don't like Eliza - anything with liz makes me think of 'Les'bian. Yes - weird I know.

It's funny because my friend has 3 girls and their names are Teagan, Sloane and Brynn so I think either of those choices are perfect!

Avery Jean?

I love previously suggested Tessa as well.

The first name that came to mind was Cheyenne. It's naturey, technically unisex but now almost always used for a girl-more femine.

The only thing is Cheyenne Jean may be a little off.

My other suggestion is Dakota-again, naturey, unisex, but the -a ending makes it feminine to me.

Dakota Jean has a nice ring to it. I really like the name Jean, as well.

Brynn & Cheyenne

Brynn & Dakota

Ha! Great suggestions! Funny that your friend (cengel173) has daughters with three of the names on our original list! They definitely go well together.

I totally love Avery Jean actually but our neighbor up the street has a daughter named Avery, and she plays with Brynn sometimes. I always automatically disqualify a name if I know anyone who has named their daughter that.

But I do think Avery & Brynn sound like a great pair, and Avery Jean works well! I also kind of like Dakota but not feeling it for this baby.

I realize I'm all over the board, but what about Harley? That name just came to me this morning too. Is that too masculine? I used to think of Harley Davidson when I heard that name, but it's striking me more as a cool, and even feminine girl's name: Harley Jean. And one more: What about Scarlett with the nickname Scout?

Thanks!!

OK, never mind Harley. Just ran it by my hubby and he says "dog's name"