View Poll Results: Sister for Jack?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charlotte

57 48.72%
  • Ella

60 51.28%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Jack and Charlotte would be a lovely sibling pair. I've never been an Ella fan. It just lacks substance for me.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

It sounds like Ella is your first love, so I would have to go with Ella Grace, although I do love Charlotte!

Here is another thought: how about Grace as a first name? Grace Charlotte is beautiful, and I love Grace and Jack together.
    Last edited by kyemsma; June 24th, 2014 at 04:59 AM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna Caroline & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Elise & Jack Donovan, Maeve Josephine & Liam Alexander

If you're concerned that Ella is on the way out, why not name her Elena and call her Ella? Elena is certainly not on its way out.

I prefer the name Charlotte to Ella however Ella Grace (with brother Jack) is just gorgeous!

Jack and Charlotte are very similar... classic names currently experiencing a major surge in popularity. Ella is experiencing the same surge, but wouldn't be considered a classic and will sound much more dated in the future (as lovely as it is).
    Lilibeth Pearl - Odette Lysandra - Allegra Snow - Zinnia Ophélie - Hera Magdalen
    Emery Lawrence - Viggo Augusten - Johan Irving - Anders Maël - Jules Quincy - Magnus Luther