View Poll Results: Sister for Jack?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charlotte

57 48.72%
  • Ella

60 51.28%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I think Jack and Ella sound perfect together! I love Charlotte as well. I think both have staying power.

Thanks. Lots of good points to consider!

I adore both Ella and Charlotte! I think either works perfectly with Jack. I like the look of "Jack and Charlotte" together a bit more, but I like the personality and feel of Jack and Ella together more. Much as I LOVE Grace, I've never been able to get behind Grace as a middle for Charlotte (and I've tried! Charlotte's on my short list, and Grace is a big family name, so I'd love to love Charlotte Grace!), so I think Ella Grace would edge it out for me, maybe, for that reason. But I like Charlotte more than Ella, most days, so maybe I'd go with that. I don't know. Ergh, they're both so great! I think Charlotte would get my official vote.

While individually, I prefer Ella, I think Charlotte fits better with Jack. :-) It's a shame you can't combine the two and go for Charlotte Ella :P
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

I honestly think you can not go wrong with either name! But I will go for Charlotte today!
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela