View Poll Results: Sister for Jack?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charlotte

57 48.72%
  • Ella

60 51.28%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I think Jack and Ella sound perfect together! I love Charlotte as well. I think both have staying power.

Thanks. Lots of good points to consider!

I adore both Ella and Charlotte! I think either works perfectly with Jack. I like the look of "Jack and Charlotte" together a bit more, but I like the personality and feel of Jack and Ella together more. Much as I LOVE Grace, I've never been able to get behind Grace as a middle for Charlotte (and I've tried! Charlotte's on my short list, and Grace is a big family name, so I'd love to love Charlotte Grace!), so I think Ella Grace would edge it out for me, maybe, for that reason. But I like Charlotte more than Ella, most days, so maybe I'd go with that. I don't know. Ergh, they're both so great! I think Charlotte would get my official vote.

While individually, I prefer Ella, I think Charlotte fits better with Jack. :-) It's a shame you can't combine the two and go for Charlotte Ella :P
    Ladies: Florence•Amelia•Daisy•Martha•Millie•Scar lett•Sophia•Poppy•Freya•Amelie•Maisie• Olivia•Charlotte•Imogen•Harriet
    Evie•Lillian•Isabelle•Ella•Louisa•Eleano r•Violet•Lucy•Annabelle•Phoebe•Elsie•M innie•Matilda•Grace•Evelyn•Pixie

Gentlemen: Albert•Matthew•Henry•Louis•William•Harry •Teddy•James•Charlie•Christopher• Ernest•Andrew•Adam•Thomas•Alfie
    Edward•Archie•Daniel•Harrison•George•Sta nley•Joel•Rafferty•Michael•Samuel•Winsto n•Freddie•Darcy

I honestly think you can not go wrong with either name! But I will go for Charlotte today!
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela