Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charlotte

57 48.72%
  • Ella

60 51.28%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sister for Jack? Down to 2 Names...

Hello, expecting a girl in August and have been debating between two names, Charlotte and Ella. MN will be Grace. I know this is considered a "filler" but I love it. Last name is similar to DuBourg.

I have a DS named Jack and am looking for a feminine, classic pretty name that goes with it. Which do you think is a better fit stylistically? Which do you like better?

Some things I keep tossing around are that perhaps Ella is a bit done and on its way out, although I love it. I love Charlotte too and am starting to see it everywhere. Popularity doesn't matter to me too much but I don't want to be on the tail end of an "out" name. Thoughts?

I think Charlotte has more staying power in terms of popularity, but I like Ella more. I think both are classics.

I like the way Jack and Ella sound together, and I like how soft and pretty Ella is. I also like that both names have 4 letters. I think Ella is more feminine than Charlotte because of its softer sounds. Another plus is that Ella doesn't have the word "harlot" in it.
    Ezra, Finn, Hamish, Nathan, Roland, Tobias
    Bonnie, Clementine, Greta, Hermione, Matilda, Wren

I like both but voted for Ella because I like the way Ella Grace sounds.

Either is a winner!

Bumping for the morning crowd

Ella is perfect with Jack!

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvi ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~