Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clones & babies

Clones & babies

Hello, yes! Finally I need help of naming from the very best team! And what that needs to be named are clones! 4 clones -and two babies - to exact. Here is a little background knowledge.

Time Period: 2334

Location: The story begins in England, which now is named New Albion after 5th world war. It will start and end there.

What happened: The reason why it's a dystopian is due to the world wars which was immensly close to eachother and therefore a lot of things got lost.
    What is society like now: Most of the people who where rich decided to start a political party to "help" the suffering. By taking them and using them for experiments, some was made to obedient servants, others died. This is still going on. The political party will have a clean and perfect city. The MC's father is the head of this party and expect his two sons to take over. They have only been "bred" to make the perfect companionship revolving politics.

What are the naming laws: There are no naming laws, but the names are often linked to their parents. e.g. Elijah Cecil II and Leopold Elliot (Elliot is a variant of Elijah... far out), where Elijah is named after the father. So ... names are kept in family.

Do you need us to make up names: That isn't needed.

Character Description: The characters that needs to be named are firstly my clones. Currently there is Aviv Laird, who I need to find a new name fore (It has to be A, as he is clone A). He is severely autistic, tanned, brown hair and brown eyes. He is a mathematical genius.
    Brogan Gye is the second, severely deformed. Ashblonde hair, brown eyes and he is awfully interested in birds.
    Calandra Vantine I don't know what her misshape is, but she is red haired, brown eyes, quiet and rather smart when it comes to DNA.
    Detta Knoell, she has down syndrome, blue eyes, brown hair and then she is very happy and doesn't really gets why her mother resents her. A very sweet and loving girl, who is in love with any man who is nice to her.
    Baby A - Currently I have named baby A Alec Oliver, yet is doesn't fit very well. He is the child of Elijah Cecil III and a woman who is against the government (Hian Pleasant). I thought about naming him Elijah Cecil IV, but seeing that his father doesn't like his own father it'd be weird or am I overthinking it?
    Baby B - Alec Olivers little sister. Bella Grace. I'd love for her to have a little more unusual name, I like the name Bella Grace, but I think I'm growing tired of it already.

Brief Plot: (You don’t have to give everything away but any important facts should be included here, for example: the new King banned any names beginning with the letter A)

Who named the character: The clones are named by a big group of scientist. Aviv Laird is named by Fletcher Laird, Detta after Lumina Knoell and so on... The babies named by their parents.

Immediate Family (if relevant): For the clones? I guess the one who named them.
    For the babies: Leo Elliot, Elijah Cecil, Hian, Jules & Skylla.

Already Considered (if relevant): For the clones it's only the names listed above and for the baies I've considered:
    Alec Oliver, Elijah Cecil IV, Vincent.
    Bella Grace, Ella Grace, Honey, Lila

Don’t Suggest These Names: Silke, Anders, Maja, Phillip, Rico, Dagmar, Andromeda

Names of any other characters already in the story: In the story there is: Elijah Cecil II, Myra Lisbeth, Adelpha Marie, Elijah Cecil III, Leopold Elliot, Mary Effie, Arabella Ethel, Cambree Uxley, Felix, Sybilla, Orber, Russell, Ova, Daniel, Ada, Jean-Baptiste, Saul, Lyssa, Richie, Riley, Britney, Paige, Hian, Jules, Skylla, Ellar Catt, Ingrid, Julie, Fletcher Laird, Graciela Vantine, Tiras Gye, Lumina Knoell.

Anything else?: Don't be too shy to give names that sounds weird. It's a dystopian and the people doesn't care too much. ^^
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

Anyone?
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

I'll have a look at this after tea for you
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Thank you so much Ren!
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;

This is a really tough remit, your names are all over the place. Here are five boy and girl options for each letter:

A

Girls:

Angelica
    Aster
    Adair
    Agrippa
    Acantha

Boys:

Ade
    Arkwright
    Abel
    Alfric
    Abacus

B

Girls:

Berry
    Brenna
    Belen
    Bathsheba
    Bellona

Boys:

Bayliss
    Bowler
    Boyd
    Benedict
    Barney

C

Girls:

Caelia
    Clarity
    Candle
    Crescentia
    Clovia

Boys:

Curt
    Carter
    Cyprian
    Castle
    Cade

D

Girls:

Dotty
    Delphine
    Daffodil
    Dina
    Decima

Boys:

Dune
    Digger
    Drummer
    Domino
    Dederick
    Last edited by renrose; June 19th, 2014 at 06:00 PM.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.