Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Sister for Samson and Emmett?

We are expecting our first daughter and also our last child very soon (34 weeks pregnant at the moment!).

Naming is not something my husband or I are very good at, when Samson was born it was between Samson, Emmett and Jude and we obviously chose Samson and then with Emmett we chose between Emmett and Jude. Quite lazy naming to be perfectly honest.

We have never really thought about girls names as we leave it quite far into the pregnancy to start thinking up names.

We currently only have two names in the running: Clara and Annabel. But unlike with the names we had chosen for the boy's none of them seem to click properly for us.

Any ideas, suggestions, comments?

Many thanks!

I really like Clara and Annabel (especially Annabel with your boys' names) but if they don't feel right then do to feel obliged to use them.

Some ideas:
    Katherine with nn Kitty for short or just Kitty!
    Isla
    Olive
    Erica
    Mina
    Lucille
    Eloise
    Charlotte
    Adelaide
    Freya

Good luck!
    Beautiful baby girl who changed our world: Nettie Claudia Appleby ~ 25th of July 2014

Bryony|Lydia|Vera|Petra|Imogen|Sadie|Monica|Georgi ana|Anneliese|Zara|Clara|Adeline|Lois|Sophia|Elena |Aurora|Lucille|Erica|Mercy|Blythe|Felicity

Jude|Oscar|Xavier|Patrick|Bart|Felix|Nathaniel|Fre derick|Isaac|Evan|Theodore|Adam|Jasper|Callum|Ezra |Ezekiel|Henry|Samson|Niall|Percy|Barney|Seamus|Ha velock

My first thought was Alma actually. I like that she would share the M in the middle with her brothers.
    More M in the middle names I like for you:
    Clemency (quite out of the blue, but Samson, Emmett and Clemency would be adorable!)
    Esme
    Primrose
    Rosemary

Louisa
    Helena
    Mercy
    Nora
    Mabel
    Marjorie
    Adele
    Agnes
    June
    Tessa
    Sylvie
    Olive
    Ottilie
    Lillian
    Isobel
    Flora
    Verity
    Celia
    Audrey / Audra
    Blythe
    Honour / Honor
    Bryony
    Hazel
    Lilac
    Vesper
    Last edited by dearest; June 19th, 2014 at 08:25 AM.
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper

Clara and Annabel are both gorgeous and work well with your boys' names. Here are a few more ideas. Apologies for any repeats.

Samson, Emmett & ...

Abigail
    Amy
    Bellamy
    Lily
    Margot
    Marlowe
    Mary
    Miriam
    Romilly
    Lee X