Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Names Margot (Rollo) Loved

Okay, Berries. I'd like to compose something in remembrance of our late friend, Margot (Rollo). Let's talk about some of her favorite names.

Here are some she was particularly fond of:

Girls:
    Georgia
    Clementine (and combination Georgia Clementine)
    Ava
    Zoraide
    Vivian/Vivienne
    Rosalie
    Juliet (one of her top favorites)
    Annabelle
    Ethel (combination Ethel Dorothea)
    Linnea
    Clarissa
    Jane
    Laurel

Boys:
    Austin
    Noah
    Winston
    Percy
    Christian
    Lachlan (one of her top faves)
    Leo
    Harry
    Hunter

Please respond to this thread or PM me with any others that you remember. Thanks so much for your help.

Laura
    Last edited by mill1020; June 18th, 2014 at 10:29 PM. Reason: updating list
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Claire, Sally, Adele, Anne, Cecilia, Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Maisie, Kate, Rosetta, Lucy, Linnea
    Thomas, Paul, Henry, Miles, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Alison (Allie), Claire, Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

Hi Mill, great idea. I was just looking through her posts to see if I could find some names to add, and instead found this lovely quote she shared on a thread from 2011 that I thought would be fitting.

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."

William Penn (1644 - 1718)

Words she obviously lived by.

I think Emma gathered some names together on the other Rollo thread.

She also posted about the names Gaynor ("a lovely name"), Zinaida ("Now there is a name with presence!"), Gilliana ("I like the flow and frilliness of it and that it is so unusual.") and came up with the sibset Grainger, Tennyson, Harriet and Cecily.

The comments in parenthesis are her comments.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

This is so sweet, Laura...thank you. I hope you get lots of responses.

Her children were Miles and Jacquelyn she also had 5 grandkids named Chloe, Xanthe, Belle, Blayz and Cruz I believe
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

She wanted to boost interest in the name Paul and started this thread
    http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...or-long-enough!

The title of this particular thread is so spirited and spunky, it makes me smile! I just loved Rollo! She certainly knew how to grab everyone's attention and start a conversation!! On page 7, her words are:

You girls are making me so happy with your love of Paul and I hope to see it mentioned more here on NB and even in the Birth Announcements. BTW It is my son's mn
    Last edited by iwillpraise; June 19th, 2014 at 01:18 PM.
    Michael William Jr, 'Liam' / Adelaide Susanne / Gabriel Patrick / Nadia Eloise

Before I was born the LORD called me;
    from my mother's womb He has spoken my NAME
    ~ Isaiah 49:1