Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ofelia or Ophelia???

We both really like this name. We can't deice which spelling we like the most though.

I've always loved Ophelia with this spelling, but Ofelia looks better with our surname. Which one is your favorite?

Ophelia Athanasiadis ?

or

Ofelia Athanasiadis ?
    Lena & Ioannis
    Expecting our first baby in September

Matteo or Stella

Ofelia does look better with your surname. The only thing that would affect my choice of spelling here would be pronunciation. Are you pronouncing it more like oh-FEE-lee-uh or oh-FAY-lee-uh? I know I would be more inclined to pronounce Ofelia as oh-FAY-lee-uh and Ophelia as oh-FEE-lee-uh.
    new username @finch

I love both, and agree with PP. If you have a preference on pronunciation, I would go with that one. I do think that the Ofelia pronunciation is easier pronounced in more languages if the universal aspect appeals to you, while Ophelia looks a little more regal on paper.

I prefer Ofelia with your surname.
    married to my prom date and best friend. anxiously awaiting our first baby, a girl called Luna, due in late October.

I prefer Ophelia, Ofelia somehow strikes me as misspelled. Also I don't think Ophelia looks that bad with your surname :-)
    laia aurora ♡ nimue cassandra
    arabella ♡ atara ♡ flora ♡ nerea
    darius ♡ evander / lysander ♡ orion

Definitely Ophelia :-) Ofelia looks like a more creative spelling (even though it isn't) :/
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"