Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help in naming baby #3!

Hi! I need help! This is the first time my husband and I have clashed so hard on baby names. We are due with our third baby (second boy) in December.
    Siblings are Casimir Wesley (mn after my husband) and Miette Faye (mn after great grandma). Their nicknames are Cas and Mimi.

I was very set on the name Peregrine Owen (nn Pip) for this baby but it seems like my husband is slowly disliking it more and more. My second choice is Errol, but I can't place a middle name. I think I may be able to sway my husband if I can get a good name combination. He really wants the name Aesop Peter, which is a name we discussed in a previous pregnancy. But I just don't like Aesop anymore (I still love Peter as a middle). Seems like our theme is unique, foreign, and old school first names with more traditional middle names. It would be a plus if either first or middle name incorporated a saint name. Thank you!

Is anyone going to help me?! Pleeeeeease!

I like your style, it's flamboyant (in a good way)!. Casimir is an old favorite of mine and I actually think Errol Peter looks and sounds quite cool (time for an Errol revival now that Errol Flyn is known only to old ladies and movie buffs). I really love Peter as a middle name to go with first names such as (my favourites with your other children's names marked with *, but it's just me!):
    Dimitri* OR Demetrius
    Gabor
    Ivo
    Basil*
    Achilles
    Marius*
    Constantine
    Anton*
    Vassili*
    Etienne
    Auberon*
    Lazar (or Lazarus*)
    Vitaly
    Gavril
    Isidor
    Vadim
    Roderick
    Aurelio / Aurelius
    Cornelius
    The only "Peterless" combo that came to mind was Laszlo Gabriel**** (but Laszlo Peter is nice too…).
    Hope this helps!
    Good luck and congratulations !

Thank you for the suggestions! Any others out there?