Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Six Year Old Name Choices For Girls

My six year old niece made a top ten name list of girls. What do you think of them??

Star Marie
    Paulette Jalia (Juh-lee-ah)
    Adorabella Vera
    Lady Naomi
    Ulla Guinevere (OO-lah)
    Charlotte Dove
    Daphne Ava
    Cat Olivia
    Paris Haven "Pari"
    Sara Mackie
    “There are women named Faith, Hope, Joy, and Prudence. Why not Despair, Guilt, Rage, and Grief? It seems only right. 'Tom, I'd like you to meet the girl of my dreams, Tragedy.' These days, Trajedi.” - George Carlin

Little Miss :: Lorraine Alice "Lori" ~ Catherine ? ~ Florence Clarisa "Flo"

Little Gents :: David Walter ~ Aubrey Mark ~ Warren Keith

ღ Current crushes : Calvin & Samara ღ

I like Cat Olivia haha

Daphne Ava and Charlotte Dove are pretty lovely as well! When I was 6 I was still disappointed my baby sister wasn't named Fizz after the Tweenies character.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

My favorite is Charlotte Dove

I love Charlotte Dove too. Not a fan of others though.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Daphne Ava and Charlotte Dove are precious. I think your niece is a future Berry-in-the-making!
    All the best,
    Mischa.