STEP ONE
    Poppy Gabrielle Abbott

-Hogwarts, Gryffindor
    -Brown hair
    -Hazel eyes
    -Great at Transfiguration
    -Transfiguration professor

STEP TWO
    Remus John Lupin (Gryffindor, light brown hair, green eyes, werewolf, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor at Hogwarts)

STEP THREE
    4 kids

STEP FOUR
    Girl, boy, boy, girl

STEP FIVE
    DD: Molly Hazel
    DS: Theodore Sage
    DS: Sirius Alexander
    DD: Poppy Luna

STEP SIX
    Molly: 13
    Theodore: 11
    Sirius: 10
    Poppy: 8

STEP SEVEN
    Education-
    Molly: Hogwarts, Gryffindor
    Theodore: Hogwarts, Gryffindor
    Sirius [future]: Hogwarts, Gryffindor
    Poppy [future]: Hogwarts, Gryffindor

Looks-
    Molly: dark brown hair, green eyes
    Theodore: dark brown hair, green eyes
    Sirius: chestnut hair, green eyes
    Poppy: brown hair, green eyes

Traits-
    Molly: Gryfifndor Quidditch Captain
    Theodore: Gryffindor seeker
    Sirius [future]: Excels at Potions
    Poppy [future]: Head Girl

Occupation-
    Molly [future]: Works in the Department of International Magical Cooperation
    Theodore [future]: Works in the Department of Magical Games and Sports
    Sirius [future]: Works as an author of children's books about wizards in the Muggle world
    Poppy [future]: Opens a bookstore in Hogsmeade Village

I am so addicted to these at the moment!

I am Penelope Elladora Carrow, I have wavy, dark brown hair and hazel eyes. When I started Hogwarts aged 11 I was sorted into Ravenclaw; I have a special affinity for magical creatures and my Patronus is that of a Phoenix bird. Now I am a Professor of the Care of Magical Creatures at Hogwarts School.
    I marry Neville Frank Longbottom, he is a caring, loyal person with brown hair and light eyes. In Hogwarts he was in Gryffindor, and like me has returned there to become a Herbology Professor after a successful career as an Auror.

Together we have five beautiful children...

S: Griffin Lewis Longbottom -- Our first child's first name comes from the half-lion-half-eagle creature, a symbol of mine and Neville's houses. Fin is the spitting image of his father with medium brown hair and light, honest eyes; but at the start of his Hogwarts journey the hat sorted him into Ravenclaw, just like me. We're so proud of Fin who became a respected Prefect whilst at Hogwarts, and who is now in training to follow in Neville's footsteps to become an Auror.

D: Adelaide Bryony Longbottom -- Addie's time at Hogwarts has almost come to an end, like her big brother she was sorted into Ravenclaw, where she has stepped out from behind the shadow of Fin and myself and made a good name for herself. She has my thick, dark brown hair but eyes that are her father's. Addie's personal fame comes from her skill as a Seeker on the Hogwarts Quidditch team, and she has had much success over the years.

S: Phoenix Elijah Longbottom -- Following on from his older siblings, Phoenix was also sorted into Ravenclaw, by now the sorting hat was doing this with his eyes closed, and Neville and I had flashbacks to the enrolment of our friends Ron and Ginny ("Another Weasley"!) Phoenix's hair is lighter and slightly more golden than his father's, while his eyes - whilst clearly inherited from me - have more tinges of green and yellow. Phoenix is revered in Hogwarts for his skill in effectively casting the Patronus Charm, a talent made evident in just his second year at Hogwarts, the form his Patronus takes is a polar bear.

S: Tobias Tennyson Longbottom -- Tobias was the first to break the chain and be sorted into Gryffindor, we were all taken by surprise but proud and supportive all the same. Our youngest son has darker and shinier hair than mine, nearing on black, while his eyes are light like his father's and oldest brother's. Despite not being placed in Ravenclaw like me, Tobias is the only one of my children to have an affinity with magical creatures, and is excelling in his Care of Magical Creatures class.

D: Alyssa Franklyn Longbottom -- Lyssie is named for Neville's parents, Alice and Frank. With Tobias being sorted into Gryffindor, nobody was quite sure which way the hat would push Lyssie... Gryffindor! Very nervous at this decision, Lyssie soon found her feet and made many good friends in her house; she has long, golden brown hair similar to Neville's, while her eyes are yellow-green-hazel and in a similar shape to mine. Just like her dad, our youngest child is a very special little girl; kind, caring, loving, and above all else loyal.

Nell (47) and Neville (49) with: Fin (20), Addie (17), Phoenix (15), Tobias (14), and Lyssie (11).
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

DW: Elladora Septima Bagshot “Adora” (Ravenclaw, Auburn hair, green eyes, Rather good at herbology and transfiguration)
    DH: Charles Caspar Weasley (Gryffindor, red hair, blue eyes, Quidditch House Captain, Dragonologist in Romania)

DD: Sapphire Niamh (23, Ravenclaw, auburn hair, blue eyes, was Head Girl, now an author)
    DD: Guinevere Adora (20, Gryffindor, light auburn hair, green eyes, gifted at Potions, Nurse at St. Mungos)
    DD: Rowena Violet (18, Gryffindor, red hair, green eyes, Quidditch Captain, will be with the Holyhead Harpies next season playing Seeker)
    DD: Andromeda Lillian (15, Ravenclaw, strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, prefect)
    DD: Callisto Cressida (13, Ravenclaw, auburn hair, green eyes, plays Chaser on house team)
    DS/DS: Fabian Gabriel & Basil Caspar (11, Gryffindor/Gryffindor, red hair, blue eyes, gifted at Herbology & Transfiguration respectively)
    Eirawen Grey, Daenerys Raenye, Deirdre Tamora, and Eilonwy Colleen
    Severus Gerard, Tarragon Hugh, Gwydion Neil, Thorin Poe

Antonin Vincent Carrow, 53
    Lived in Russia until age 10, then moved to London so father could work as a Russian ambassador for the British Ministry of Magic.
    Attended Hogwarts, Gryffindor House.
    black hair, ice blue eyes.
    Speaks four languages.
    Translator for the International Magical Office of Law, Department of International Magical Cooperation, British Ministry.
    Met his wife of 27 years, Fleur, at Gringotts.

Fleur Isabelle Delacour, 48
    Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, Triwizard Champion
    silvery-blonde hair, dark blue eyes
    quarter-Veela
    part-time worker at Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Appoline Alexandra Delacour Carrow, 25
    Hogwarts, Gryffindor
    black hair, deep blue eyes
    gifted in Defence Against the Dark Arts
    Auror
    Engaged to Teddy Lupin, fellow Auror.

Bianca Natalie Delacour Carrow, 23
    Hogwarts, Gryffindor
    blonde hair, dark blue eyes
    Quidditch Captain
    Professional Quidditch player: seeker for the Quiberon Quafflepunchers (France)

Andromeda Marina Delacour Carrow, 21
    Hogwarts, Ravenclaw
    black hair, dark blue eyes
    Head Girl
    political journalist

Concordia Isabelle Delacour Carrow, 19

Hogwarts, Gryffindor
    dark brown hair, light blue eyes
    speaks four languages
    author specializing in translating foreign Muggle fairy tales for magical children

Leona Charlotte Delacour Carrow, 17

Beauxbatons Academy (Fleur insisted on sending her youngest daughter to her alma mater.)
    silvery-blonde hair, ice blue eyes
    Veela descendent (has same powerful charm as Fleur)
    Leona has been accepted by Gringotts into curse breaker training.

Vincent Valor Delacour Carrow, 13
    Hogwarts, Gryffindor
    silvery-blonde hair, ice blue eyes
    gift for Potions
    Vincent wants to become a researcher.

Arabella Alice Figg
    Hogwarts, Gryffindor
    Strawberry blonde hair
    Blue eyes
    - What’s a special fact about you, or a special talent you have?
    My patronus looks like a Raven.
    - What’s your occupation?
    Wand maker at Ollivanders Wand Shop.

Sirius Orion Black
    Gryffindor
    Black hair
    Gray eyes
    - special fact
    Animagus (dog)

Rolled 6. 6 divided by 2 is 3.

Cordelia Lilac (18) - Magical
    Beauxbatons Academy
    Black hair
    Blue eyes
    - special fact
    Is skilled with Charms
    Apprentice at St. Mungo’s Hospital

Lily Annabelle (16) - Magical
    Hogwarts, Gryffindor
    Strawberry blonde hair
    Blue eyes
    - special fact
    Animagus (dog)

Phineas Atlas (12) - Magical
    Hogwarts, Gryffindor
    Strawberry blonde hair
    Aquamarine eyes
    - special fact
    Seeker in the Quidditch team

Audrey

Mommy to
    Violet Angelina 02/14/11 Our little Valentine's Day surprise!
    January Lucia 01/01/13 Our little New Year's surprise!

My Current Favorites are:
    Aria, Marcella, Cosette, Victoria, Coralie
    Myles, Graham, Bryce, Archer, Rowan