Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Dream" names

"Dream" names

Here's a fun story, I took a nap and dreamt that I named my son Titanium Maximus. Ty for short. Have you ever dreamt up a crazy name? What about dreaming up an awesome name? Whenever I dream about having our baby, I dream that I name him or her. I have come up with many names in my dreams but I have to say, Titanium Maximus puts the biggest smile in my face.

A place in which i am king and you are all my precious underlings.....
    I once dreamt up a girl name Junebug Hilla Yasmine Lula Maybella Nell Rashida Van WoolyMammoth-no, I am not making this up. I was a little girl, and had just watched the history channel before going to bed. Most of the names came from other people's nicknames or the names of my stuffed animals, lol.

I had a dream a while go, where I had 5 (2-5 year old) daughters called Daisy, Xanthe Aurora nn Rory, Elizabeth nn Bertie, and Lola.
    And I dreamt more recently, I had a (guy) friend called Christopher, who had a little brother called Alexander. It probably had something to do with the fact I love those names in full but not their nicknames. I actually like most of my 'dream' names.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ♥ Pandora Valencia Fae ♥ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ♥
    Little Misses
    ♡ Caspian Sherlock Walter ♡ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ♡
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

This weekend I dreamt this really intricate dream. I didn't name a human, but in my dream my cat had five kittens. I had to carry them one by one to another building. I named one kitten Calliope, and along the way I lost her. This was the night I found out my pregnancy wasn't viable, so I guess my subconscious was likening my lost kitten to my lost pregnancy.
    Last edited by birdies; June 16th, 2014 at 03:55 PM.
    xx - _____ Lynne - Sabrina June - Claire Elisabeth - Abigail Margot -
    xy - Jeffrey Erich - Simon James - Regan Grant - Graham Elliot -

I dreamt I had a girl called Artemis Silveria once, it sounds a bit too um, dreamy to ever consider giving it to a real girl (I had that dream at the age of fifteen though and, for a week or two, was completely convinced this'd be my future daughter's name...).
    adrien ♡ alastair ♡ caelan ♡ cathal ♡ ciaran ♡ darius ♡ evander ♡ faolan ♡ faron ♡ fedor ♡ lucien ♡ lysander ♡ orion ♡ ronan ♡ silas
    adelia ♡ aisling ♡ amélie ♡ arabella ♡ arianwen ♡ arwen ♡ atara ♡ aurora ♡ cassandra ♡ fae ♡ flora ♡ juliet ♡ laia ♡ lórien ♡ luna ♡ moira ♡ moon ♡ nahla ♡ nerea ♡ nimue ♡ seren