Lettice
    Rosalind
    Alexandra
    Sibylla
    Alberta
    Delphine

Rosalind is the only one I love though.
    Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

Elvira - definitely too much like aloe vera for me, haha

Desdemona - All I see is 'Demon' in it, so probably not a good idea. :/

Agatha - one of my favourites, Agatha is lovely!

Lettice - this reminds me of Lettice Rowbotham off of BGT this year (http://i7.cdnds.net/14/18/450x450/re..._3707505dn.jpg ), she developed a reputation for being very posh, but she was certainly talented. I'm a bit indifferent on it.

Alida/Elida - not a fan I'm afraid. I did find the name Eleda (not sure if it's similar/a variant) recently though.

Virginia - my aunty (my mum's closest sister) is named Virginia nn Ginny. I really like it

Twila - I would say this as Twy-la. It's pretty.

Hester - Hester is very nice, I like it, but prefer Esther.

Hesper - Hesper is lovely, but it may be too close to Hester. How about Hespera?

Bibiana - definitely not a fan of this one. It feels along the same lines as Lolita for me.

Rosalind - Rosalind is gorgeous, but does have pronunciations issues. Are you using Roz-ah-lynd, or Rose-ah-lynd?

Alexandra - I really like Alexandra myself

Dolores - definitely not a fan, it's just got an icky feel to me. Along the same lines as Barbara for me. Lolita, although recently used by an actor in the UK (Shane Roche), I definitely think is too negatively attached to the book. I love Lola though.

Sibylla - I'm not a fan of Sybil/Sibylla, but Billie is gorgeous. Sibylla is ok, but may be confusing to some.

Rosalba - gorgeous!

Hebe - Definitely too much like 'he be' for me. I dislike this one a lot.

Celestine - nice, but I prefer Celestia

Zita - all I see is 'zit'

Alberta - eh, being Canadian all I think of is the province, but it has potential.

Delphi/Delphine - I adore Delphine! Delphi is nice too, but Delphine is by far my favourite!

Penrose - not a fan at all, it just doesn't feel like a name, if that makes sense?
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

Italics means maybe/indifferent/not my style. Plain (no changes) means I wouldn't add it. Bold means I love it/definitely add it.

Elvira - I don't hear "aloe vera," though it does come across as a very stereotypical goth name, along the lines of Ravenna.
    Desdemona - I like this name, but the Shakespearean maiden is not a fortunate one. There's also the word "demon" in the name, and that not-so-attractive "moan" syllable.
    Agatha - I like for author Christie. It's not my style, but nice.
    Lettice - I think it'd get mispronounced constantly as "lettuce." Makes me think of the vegetable, and does sound a bit high-strung.
    Alida/Elida - I prefer Leda.
    Virginia - It has a nice enough sound, but it makes me think of how Queen Elizabeth was objectified by her virginity.
    Twila - I say twill-uh. Nms, but okay.
    Hester - it's not a bad name, but like Lolita or Beyonce, it's one of those names that sort of belongs to a single figure, in this case Hester Prynne.
    Hesper - actually, Hespera means evening star, and she is one of Greek mythologies' Hesperides. I prefer Hespera to Hesper.
    Bibiana - not a fan.
    Rosalind - lovely, though I prefer Rosaline.
    Alexandra - definitely tired. Alexandria is remotely more appealing, but frankly I'm a bit done with the entire Alex- family.
    Dolores - meh.
    Sibylla - meh.
    Rosalba - a bit too much of something, I don't know. Perhaps you'd like Rosella?
    Hebe - it does look a bit like "he be," and you might get some odd looks. Perhaps you'd like Hestia or her Roman counterpart Vesta?
    Celestine - gorgeous.
    Zita - I like Vita.
    Alberta - nothing wrong with it, not my style, though. I like nn Albie.
    Delphi/Delphine
    Penrose - cute.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Are you happy to be back home in England, Oliviasarah?

Keep

Agatha - I love mysteries so the literary pedigree with Ms Christie appeals to me
    Alida - pretty and feminine
    Celestine - I love Celeste and this is close enough
    Hester - I prefer Esther
    Bibiana - full of energy
    Rosalind - although you will have to choose between Rosemary, Rosalind and Rosalba.
    Alexandra - classics can never be "tired"
    Delphine - chic and sophisticated
    Dolores - I like it even if it's clunky
    Sibylla - I prefer the Sybilla spelling as well as just Sybil
    Rosalba - see Rosalind
    Virginia - so many wonderful nn options (Ginger, Ginny, Gigi)
    Zita - an underused saint name.

Eliminate

Elvira - this makes me think of vampire "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark".
    Desdemona - a most unfortunate and tragic Shakepearean character
    Lettice - it comes off as a bit snobby to me
    Twila - TWY-la would be how I pronounce it.
    Hesper - I like the meaning but prefer Esther or Hester to this version
    Hebe - this name is too similar to the term "hebe gebe's" (minor fright or apprehension)
    Alberta - a Canadian province
    Penrose - better in the middle spot
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Elvira - I have heard of an Elvira or two so the name it's not at all unusual to me. I am pretty sure it has a nice meaning.
    Desdemona - No. Doesn't it mean "misery"?
    Agatha - Beautiful name. I like it with the ones in your signature.
    Lettice - I am in the minority, but I think Lettice is pretty.
    Alida/Elida - I prefer Elida but I am lukewarm to both.
    Virginia - Lovely name. Ginger is such a good, old school nickname.
    Twila - Twila sounds very quirky, like a little bird tweeting. I am not sure about the pronounciation but I like both variations.
    Hester - I prefer Esther.
    Hesper - I can't imagine it on a real child, sorry. Vesper looks and sounds more user-friendly.
    Bibiana - Remindes me of beavers because of its similarity to Biber, sorry.
    Rosalind - That's a nice Shakespearean one, not like Desdemona.
    Alexandra - I haven't met a nice Alexandra myself so I can't make myself like it. I like Alexander and Alexandria but not Alexandra.
    Dolores - Nice. Since first hearing it in my Spanish class, I have liked Dolores.
    Sibylla - I adore Sibyl and Sibylla. One of my my absolute favorites.
    Rosalba - Too complicated for me, I prefer Rosalind.
    Hebe - Looks like you are a lover of He-names. I prefer Hester to Hebe and Hesper.
    Celestine - Good name with good meaning.
    Zita - I can only imagine how many "Where is Gita?" comments she may get.
    Alberta - I like "clunky" feminizations, so yes.
    Delphi/Delphine - Delphi remindes me of sororities but Delphine is beautiful.
    Penrose - It's a bit too masculine to me.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl HelenaAmyEmmeline Twila Liv
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin