Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

struggling with girl names

It's week 30 and we still have not agreed on a girl name. Would really like to have her name list at least narrowed down by the time she arrives, but we can't seem to agree. We are on two separate pages. Any suggestions for us?
    A few of the names we've tossed around:
    Alexis/Alexa (I strongly disagree with these two, but he really wants one of them)
    Mya
    Paige
    Priya/Pria/Prea (He liked this for a while, but not really anymore. I still like but don't know about the association with the common Indian name as we are not Indian and don't want it to be confusing for her.)
    Presley
    Mira/Mila/Melina
    Hartley
    Cambree

We both somewhat like Cambree, Mya, Presley, but haven't totally settled on them.

Basically here's where we sit. I don't want a name that ends in the "s" sound because our last name starts with S and it sounds like the two names blend together. I want something fairly unique but not "too" different as we both have somewhat less common names (Preston and Shalee). We don't want the names to be associated with anything that we don't like or be the name of someone else we know. We tend to like more current names as opposed to the traditional names. We have talked about using my great grandma's name for a middle name, Leona. Not sure if we will or not yet. All depends on first name choice. So...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

I love Mira! But, it's the only one I like from your list

I like Mira and Paige! For some reason Cambree sounds like a brand name to me (maybe like Toyota Camry?) But I tend to like more traditional names, so it could be just me!

"Alexis/Alexa
    Mya
    Paige
    Presley
    Mira/Mila/Melina
    Hartley
    Cambree"

According to your rough list, here is what you may like:

Cambria / Coralie / Kimberly / Ember / Emberly / Bree / Haven

Hollis / Heidi / Hayden / Harper / Alice / Leah / Quinn / Bridget

Claire / Clara / Nora / Jade / Hadley / Rowen / Cadence

Mira/Myra Leone is pretty or...