Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Little sister for Alaska?!

9: ‘DYSTOPIA’ Form

Time Period: 2209

Location: America is at war with itself so this family leaves to the White City (Which is near London.)

What happened: America has a civil war about a top secret ancient mystery, so nobody really knows whats going on. America got very very hot, like a desert, while the United Kingdom is wet and swampy.

What is society like now: there are 9 ceremonies to graduate a grade. Kids graduate at age 13, which means they are technically adults by that time. If a student gets strait As in school they are elite or what they call advanced. there are 3 levels of society the Advanced, the Prime, and the Never. Queen is like the president. You must always wear white unless a special occasion.

What are the naming laws: Any girls name containing A is respectful to the Queen any Vs are disrespectful. No boy naming laws.
    Do you need us to make up names: Yes, names that are words, or things, Bluejay, Easy, Dune, Juno, Io, things like that, must be unique.

Character Description: Female, last name Rhodes, protagonist's little sister, long strait brown hair, green eyes, slight freckles on cheeks, suborn, loves make-up and hot pink high heels, annoying only to her sister, loves piano, age 12, immature, childish, acts like she's 7, deep like her sister, if you take her stuff you wont have any more fingers.

Brief Plot: The Rhodes parents are archeologists and go to egypt looking for stuff. They never come back, Protagonist and sister panic and think someone is out to get them, main character falls in love and sister says he's taking her out of the spotlight meaning MC is forgetting her sister.

Who named the character: Her archeologists mother named the little sister _______, and the MC (Alaska)

Immediate Family (if relevant): Mom, Dad, big sister Alaska (< Protagonist)

Already Considered (if relevant): Aya? But i want it to be a little longer

Don’t Suggest These Names: Mary, Edith, Helen, Abigail, Poppy

Names of any other characters already in the story: Alaska, Juno, Sampson, Lake, Gem, and Kyer

Anything else?: I don't think so..... (I just need a name for Alaska Rhodes's sister.)

Please don't steal my story!

Thank You for helping me!!!!!

Comments are greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by shishi; June 14th, 2014 at 11:59 AM.
    I'm Shi. A young fangirl, writer, singer, actress, artist, and namer
    Fandoms include: Tmi/Tid/Tda, HP, Divergent, TFIOS, and Legend
    Girls names: Phoenix, Salem, Pryer, Indigo and Fox
    Boys names: Copper, Cobalt, Axis, Lake, and Uriah
    (PS. Sorry if i spelt something wrong...)

Well, the description of the character reminded me of someone about that age. Her name is Isabel. I'm not sure about the spelling.
    I might have more ideas later.
    Credo.
    The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it. ~Flannery O' Connor

John Dermot Cecilia Niamh Benan Joseph Ealish Fiona Austin Paul Orla Juliet Cian Benedict
    Maeve Rosalie George Peter Lucy Fionnuala Leo Cathal Caitriona Beatrice
    Hugo Coyne Luna Kathleen Dominic Eamon Nora Beatrice Thomas Colm Eilidh Susanna

Is it Isabel Lightwood?
    I'm Shi. A young fangirl, writer, singer, actress, artist, and namer
    Fandoms include: Tmi/Tid/Tda, HP, Divergent, TFIOS, and Legend
    Girls names: Phoenix, Salem, Pryer, Indigo and Fox
    Boys names: Copper, Cobalt, Axis, Lake, and Uriah
    (PS. Sorry if i spelt something wrong...)

Ueful names
    Adeliza
    Alinda
    Almeida
    Appia
    Athaliah
    Adolphine
    Armena
    Althamiah
    Agneta
    Albinia
    Caesarina
    Earnestina
    Ethalinda
    Honouretta
    Marichella
    Mehetabel
    Meshullemeth
    Posthumea
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~