Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

6 Year Old Names

Okay, so I have a baby name book, and my niece wanted to choose some names. She has five girl names and five boy names. What do you think of her choices??

GIRLS
    Star Marie
    Paulette Jalia (juh-lee-ah)
    Adorabella Vera (VEER-ah)
    Lady Naomi
    Ulla Guinevere (OO-lah)

BOYS
    Dash Lux
    Toshi Emerson
    Blaze Waylon
    Clay Radley
    Scully Anchor
    Last edited by babynameaholic; June 13th, 2014 at 09:33 PM.
    [CENTER]My Little Misses :: Lorraine Alice "Lori" ~ Rosemary Christine "Romy"
    His Little Misses :: Lorraine ~ Patricia

My Little Gents :: David Walter ~ Aubrey Mark ~ Warren Keith ~ Maverick Jon "Mav" ~ Gideon Robert
    His Little Gents :: David Walter ~ Jack ~ Apollo

Reborn mommy to Lorraine Victoria; 10.18.14

No one?? Okay
    [CENTER]My Little Misses :: Lorraine Alice "Lori" ~ Rosemary Christine "Romy"
    His Little Misses :: Lorraine ~ Patricia

My Little Gents :: David Walter ~ Aubrey Mark ~ Warren Keith ~ Maverick Jon "Mav" ~ Gideon Robert
    His Little Gents :: David Walter ~ Jack ~ Apollo

Reborn mommy to Lorraine Victoria; 10.18.14

For the boys, I like Clay Radley (I just love the name Clay in general), and for the girls, I like Ulla Guinevere. Lady Naomi sounds like an awesome noblewoman in a fantasy novel, so I love that, too. (Though I did have a high school teacher from Central America whose first name really was Lady, so it can be used IRL, too.)

Some fun choices from your niece

None of them are really my style, but Star Marie is cute and so is Ulla Guinevere.

As for boys, Dash Lux sounds very trendy, as does Clay Radley.
    Tasha. 21. Brit. Name Geek.

Oh, these are kind of...what you would expect from a six-year-old. She should stick to naming stuffed animals and avoid babies

There are some good ones, though! Lady Naomi sounds really cool, but Lady as a FN is a bit shady. I love Clay Radley, and Paulette Julia would be nice.
    Julia. Teenage lifelong name nerd and future mother

Nathan, Robert, David, Eli/Eliot, Francis/Franklin/Frank, Samuel (Sam), James (Jamie), Erik, Rowan, Theodore (Teddy/Ted), Avery, Hector, Benjamin (Ben), Luke, Joseph (Joey/Joe)

Eulalia (Loula/Lou), Mary, Catherine (Catlin/Cat), Fern, Honor, Louise, Olivia, Anna/Anne, Joanna, Jane, Laura, Rose, Aoife, Charlotte, Elaine

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain--Vivian Greene