Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Congratulations with your twins! I love your boy's name, and Britton was certainly... unexpected. Never heard of it before, but it's lovely.
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus

While I'm not a fan of Britton, Britton Adelaide does sound lovely . Jackson and Britton sound great together, congrats!
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

Congratulations!!! I've read the other thread about your family, and I must say I'm impressed - there's just so much love in your hearts! All the best for brave parents, adoptive and bio, and all five precious children of yours!
    M. A. H. 22.

♀ Aria * Cecilia * Francesca * Yasmine * Florentina * Lavender * Solstice * Valentina *

♂ Louis * Noel * Frederick * Bernard * Heath * Tristan * Keats * Edgar * Claude *

Congratulations!
    Tasha. 21. Brit. Name Geek.

Thank you everyone. Britton and Jack are home now, and doing well.

Mama to Sebastian, Kaidan, Evelyn, Britton, and Jackson