Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Four and Five are here!!!

Our precious twins were born on June 6th!

Britton Adelaide Kenzli and Jackson Luke Zachariah were born at 11:03 am and 11:05 am. Britt was 5 pounds 2 ounces and Jack was 5 pounds 5 ounces. Their mama was just under 36 weeks along.

Britt and Jack are suppose to come home on Monday. We couldn't be more excited to bring these precious littles home!

They join older siblings Sebastian Rhys, Kaidan Levi Blake, and Evelyn Piper.

Our niece, Hannah, arrived yesterday to live with us and help take care of the kids while going to school and our boys are just loving having her here! These babies have brought our family closer together, and we couldn't be happier.

Thank you all for your help with both our decision to bring them into our home and their names!
    Last edited by sebastianrhys; June 13th, 2014 at 06:57 PM.

Mama to Sebastian, Kaidan, Evelyn, Britton, and Jackson

Congratulations!
    teenberry . names . royals . history . divergent . photography

adelina sophia ♕ magdalena élisabeth ♕ isla aveline ♕ athénaïs lenore ♕ beatrice adeline
    leo xavier ♕ alexander george ♕ thomas archie ♕ harry lysander ♕ cornelius laszlo

i have given my lists of girls and boys names a clean up!

crushes: vivenne "vivi" . henrietta . leila . solomon . raphael "rafo" . ignacio "ignaz"
    gp crushes: october . sunday . anastasia . theophilus . augustine . moritz

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Congrats!! I like Jackson Luke Zachariah. Britton is unexpected, but Britton Adelaide Kenzli definitely sounds lovely.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Thank you!

Britton was actually unexpected for us too, and not even a name on our short list. When the twins were born we didn't like our original choice. A family member suggested Britton, which happens to honor her bio mom, and it fits her just perfectly!

Girl names are just SO hard for us!

Mama to Sebastian, Kaidan, Evelyn, Britton, and Jackson