Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Totally Open-Ended BNG- Your DREAM family :)

This is where you can post your dream family (however big or small) and write every little detail you want to. You can add pictures, pets, hobbies. ANYTHING. And it is ALL up to you!

I hope this is fun

My family:

LN: Anderson-Knowles

DW: Annabeth Lisa Anderson-Knowles "Beth" (37)
    DW: Hollie Louise Anderson-Knowles (40)
    http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/two...355?st=8632e4f

Hi! I am Beth, and I have been married to my wife Hollie for 15 years! I was born in a small west Texas town and grew up there with my only brother, Gregory. It was hard being a lesbian in such a conservative community, but when I was 18 and I graduated, I moved to Austin, Texas, an amazing and open place. This is where I met Hollie. She was in her last year of college, and I was in my first. We both took a photography class together, and instantly hit it off. She was from Dallas, Texas and grew up in a large family with 7 brothers and sisters! We went on a few dates and officially started our relationship. After dating for 6 months, I proposed at her college graduation. Then, 2 years later, we got married! We honeymooned in Greece and then came back to Austin to settle down. I was still in school, and had 1 year left. We knew we wanted a large family, but wanted to wait until after I was done with school. We knew that adoption can take years, so we started the process. After 1 year (a relitively short time), we had a newborn baby in our arms.

DAD: Caroline Ivy Anderson-Knowles (14)
    http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/por...523?st=5a3e10f

Caroline's birth mom was a teenager whose boyfriend refused to support her, so she decided that adoption was her best options. We are so glad that we were given this sweet and giving young woman! She really is the most mature 14 year old we know. She is always helping take care of her younger siblings and loves to spend time with them. She is also an all A's student in all honors classes.

DS/DS: Atticus Jonah and Porter Jude Anderson-Knowles (11)
    http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/twi...679?st=3e06e07

When Caroline was 3, we turned to IVF to have our twin boys! They are both so handsome and sweet! While Atticus is much more sporty, Porter is the ladies man! Atticus plays everything from football, to soccer, to hockey, and is great at them all! Porter prefers to be in the stands cheering.

DAS: Bennett Nathaniel Anderson-Knowles (8)
    http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/cut...854?st=812cc05

We adopted Bennett and his sister, Ada, 3 years ago. They are from the Ukraine. Their parents were both killed from disease and fighting. Bennett is the actor of our group. Ever since he learned english well enough to act, he was up on the stage! He loves to put on mini plays for the family. He is very attached to Porter, and loves to follow him around everywhere!

DAD: Adelaide Wren Anderson-Knowles "Ada" (5)
    http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/lit...354?st=aba45c7

Ada is the younger (birth) sister to Bennett. She is very shy and doesn't ike to have any attention on her at all. She loves to play in her room quietly, or maybe with one of her siblings. She does not talk very much, but when she does it is always the sweetest thing!

DD: Matilda June Anderson-Knowles "Maisie" (2)
    http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/che...362?st=041969d

We turned to IVF a year after we adopted Ada and Bennett. Hollie was the carrier, and about half way through her pregnancy, we found out our little baby girl was going to have down syndrome. At first we were afraid because of the medical concerns that come with the syndrome, but soon our new motto became "Keep calm, it's only an extra chomosome" when our little Maisie was born. All of our kids instantly fell head over heels for her. She has such a big personality. She is happy and sassy, just the way we love her!

DAS: August Milo Anderson-Knowles (nb)
    http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/awa...426?st=7036c09

The newest member of our family is Mr. Auggie. We adopted him about 2 weeks ago, 1 week after he was born! So far, he loves to sleep a lot. The older kids love to hold him and feed him, especially Caroline, who absolutly loves him.

19. Directioner. Whovian. Name lover.

Girls: Adelisa, Oriana, Victoria, Georgina, Amelia, Zoe, Genevieve, Annabel, Agnes, Jemima, Edith, Abigail, Adelaide, Eleanor, Henrietta, Tegan, Melody, River, Clara, Francesca

Boys: Edmund, Rory, Louis, Niall, Frederick, Osmond, Henry, Desmond, Adric, William, James, Oliver, Rowan, Wesley, Liam, Zayn

DH- Trevor Michael Moran
    Trevor is a famous Youtuber and singer. He is very busy but always makes lots of time for all of his kiddos!

DW- Elizabeth Dale Moran
    Elizabeth (me) was an engineer by degree, but works as a stay at home mom watching the children. She has recently started a YouTube channel with the help of Trevor.

DS(twin)- Paxton Roy Moran
    Paxton is 17 years old and is very athletic. He plays varsity football, baseball, soccer, and basketball. Pax is one of the top in his class and is very smooth with the ladies. He is a very protective older brother. Pax likes to give Connor tips on the ladies. He is very close with his twin sister Hadley.

DD(twin)- Hadley Corrine Moran
    Hadley is a very smart and nice individual. She is 17 years old and plays varsity softball, basketball, and volleyball. She is very pretty and popular. She has a very kind boyfriend named Lucas and they have been together for 7 years. Hadley is very close with her twin brother Paxton. Hadley and Pax like to joke with Connor about his crushes.

DS- Connor Finn Moran
    Connor is 14 years old and is a bit shy. He is popular by default, because of his good looks and mad sports skills. He is also very smart and plays basketball, baseball, soccer, and runs track. He is closest with Paxton and Landon.

DS- Landon Hayes Moran
    Landon is 13 years old and is a gymnast and cheerleader. He came out when he was 12 and everybody is very supportive of him. He is very outgoing, popular, and good looking. Landon has a very cut body and is not shy about showing people. He does theatre along with his sports. Landon is closest with Connor. They are inseparable.

DD- Atlanta Kay Moran "AK"
    AK is 12 years old and is very outgoing. She is definetly our little girly girl. She plays softball and does gymnastics with Landon. AK looks up to Hadley very much and thinks of her as a second mom. She tells Hadley everything before she even tells her mom.

Trevor(45), Elizabeth(45), Paxton(17), Hadley(17), Connor(14), Landon(13), AK(12)

Everyone but Connor and Landon have their own bedrooms. Paxton, Hadley, and Connor are in highschool and Landon and AK are in middle school.