Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Family Names

Family Names

So I was talking to my dad about his family. And found out some family names.
    What do you think of these names??

Donald
    Carlton
    Keith
    Joe (Just Joe)
    James
    Lee
    Jon
    Jake
    Robert

Anita
    Flossie
    Catherine
    Jenette
    Rita
    Jo
    Beth

And what do you think of the name combo Warren Keith?
    Warren Keith would be named after my grandfather, so if I had a son named Warren Keith, would he be a Jr?
    [CENTER]My Little Misses :: Lorraine Alice "Lori" ~ Rosemary Christine "Romy"
    His Little Misses :: Lorraine ~ Patricia

My Little Gents :: David Walter ~ Aubrey Mark ~ Warren Keith ~ Maverick Jon "Mav" ~ Gideon Robert
    His Little Gents :: David Walter ~ Jack ~ Apollo

Reborn mommy to Lorraine Victoria; 10.18.14

Bump, please
    [CENTER]My Little Misses :: Lorraine Alice "Lori" ~ Rosemary Christine "Romy"
    His Little Misses :: Lorraine ~ Patricia

My Little Gents :: David Walter ~ Aubrey Mark ~ Warren Keith ~ Maverick Jon "Mav" ~ Gideon Robert
    His Little Gents :: David Walter ~ Jack ~ Apollo

Reborn mommy to Lorraine Victoria; 10.18.14

They are all nice names. I will be using family names when naming my children but I plan to use them for middle names and give the kids a first name that is original to them (in the sense that it didn't come from a family member) we have been TTC for a couple months now and already have our middle names decided on, first daughters middle will be Marie (after one of my great grandmothers, both of my grandmothers and myself) and our first sons middle will be Jerry (after my paternal grandfather)

The name Warren Keith
    Is nice but I wouldn't call him Warren Kieth Jr I'm pretty sure that would only be if he was named after his dad