Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Unique baby girl names starting with L or ending in cy

When I first found out I was pregnant, everyone was so sure I was having a boy. However, things have changed. We are now expecting a baby girl.

Since we already had a boy name picked out, we now are trying to think of a unique girl name starting with L or ending in cy.

Any suggestions?

Give us some examples of name you like. What was the boy name you had picked out?
    Brittany Danielle
    23; mom to pup, Finn!

Marina Winslet + Gemma Rosemary + Rose Winnimere + Thea Marceline + Clara Gwyneth
    Ramsay Isidore + Shepherd Hayes + Anders Grove + Roane Calloway + Barrett Alistair

The boy name we had picked out was Legacy. So we kind of wanted something that starts with an L.

I have been on the hunt for L girl names for a while but nothing seems good. Thank goodness I don't give birth till the end of October; so I still have some time.

Current Favourites: Sophie, Rose, Elsa, May, Anna, Charlotte, Ada, Georgina, Juliet, Rosalie, Amelina, Flora, Louis, Dominic, Julian, Simon, Alan, Ivan and Alistair.
    Love but Can't/Won't Use: Emmanuelle, Autumn, Emily, Emmeline, April, Rosamund, Thomasin, Ruby, Roscoe, Etienne, Emile, James, Quincy, Quentin.

Liberty, Lysette, Leandra, Loredana.