Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't mind Madelyn but I do find myself saying Made-lyn instead of Mad-uh-leen which is how I pronounce both Madeline/Madeleine. I've never met someone with the 'Line' pronunciation, which might just be where I am from and who I have met, Leen and Lyn are two different sounds to me at least and I much prefer the first sound.

I much prefer Evangelyne to Evangeline- a character from a game
    Theobold to Theobald- I saw Theobold as a name for a street, and it just looks more attractive though I don't know if I am brave enough to use it
    I prefer Hayley and Ashley to Ashleigh and Hayleigh. Fearne just looks like a more complete name than Fern, I think this is thanks to Fearne Cotton (a UK radio/tv presenter)

I don't mind Madelyn but I do find myself saying Made-lyn instead of Mad-uh-leen which is how I pronounce both Madeline/Madeleine. I've never met someone with the 'Line' pronunciation, which might just be where I am from and who I have met, Leen and Lyn are two different sounds to me at least and I much prefer the first sound.

I much prefer Evangelyne to Evangeline- a character from a game
    Theobold to Theobald- I saw Theobold as a name for a street, and it just looks more attractive though I don't know if I am brave enough to use it
    I prefer Hayley and Ashley to Ashleigh and Hayleigh. Fearne just looks like a more complete name than Fern, I think this is thanks to Fearne Cotton (a UK radio/tv presenter) and seeing her name in the media while I was growing up.

I like
    Madelyn
    Madilyn
    Emalyn
    Emelyn
    Emilyn
    Haydyn
    Mikayla
    Makayla
    Elys
    Alys
    And all sorts of names like that as guilty pleasure names
    Teenberry who dreams of being a mommy and naming my kids!

Cecily~Julia~Grace~Johanna~Kit~Penny~Felicity~Elis abeth~Beatrice~Clara~Hazel~Piper

Cole~Samuel~Sampson~Henry~George~Isaiah~Elijah~Eli sha~Gabriel~Peter~Lennox~Sampson

I prefer Lucy spelled Lucie

And Madeline pronounced mad-uh-LINE

I do not mind ...

McKayla, as opposed to Michaela
    Lainie, as opposed to Lanie

I know strong young women with their names spelled the first way.