Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't mind Madelyn but I do find myself saying Made-lyn instead of Mad-uh-leen which is how I pronounce both Madeline/Madeleine. I've never met someone with the 'Line' pronunciation, which might just be where I am from and who I have met, Leen and Lyn are two different sounds to me at least and I much prefer the first sound.

I much prefer Evangelyne to Evangeline- a character from a game
    Theobold to Theobald- I saw Theobold as a name for a street, and it just looks more attractive though I don't know if I am brave enough to use it
    I prefer Hayley and Ashley to Ashleigh and Hayleigh. Fearne just looks like a more complete name than Fern, I think this is thanks to Fearne Cotton (a UK radio/tv presenter)

I don't mind Madelyn but I do find myself saying Made-lyn instead of Mad-uh-leen which is how I pronounce both Madeline/Madeleine. I've never met someone with the 'Line' pronunciation, which might just be where I am from and who I have met, Leen and Lyn are two different sounds to me at least and I much prefer the first sound.

I much prefer Evangelyne to Evangeline- a character from a game
    Theobold to Theobald- I saw Theobold as a name for a street, and it just looks more attractive though I don't know if I am brave enough to use it
    I prefer Hayley and Ashley to Ashleigh and Hayleigh. Fearne just looks like a more complete name than Fern, I think this is thanks to Fearne Cotton (a UK radio/tv presenter) and seeing her name in the media while I was growing up.

I like
    Madelyn
    Madilyn
    Emalyn
    Emelyn
    Emilyn
    Haydyn
    Mikayla
    Makayla
    Elys
    Alys
    And all sorts of names like that as guilty pleasure names
    Girls- Imogen (Immi), Zephyr, Calypso, Calliope, Persephone (Sephy), Isis, Ellery, Avia, Elia, Ezri (Ezzie), Emmeline (Emi), Carolina, Evelyn (Evie), Waverly, Eve, Zoe, Hannah, Grace, Melina (Mellie), Catherine (Kitty), Artemis, Zelda, Iantha.

Boys- Dylan, Devon, Cole, Ellery, Ezra, Leo, Marion, Willem, Whit, Samuel, Sampson,

Single Pringle

I prefer Lucy spelled Lucie

And Madeline pronounced mad-uh-LINE

I do not mind ...

McKayla, as opposed to Michaela
    Lainie, as opposed to Lanie

I know strong young women with their names spelled the first way.