Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Twin boy/girl nameset help!

Hello nameberries

My boyfriend and I are an international couple (Belgium/USA) and we are having a boy and a girl in a few months. We have two names we are greatly considering for the girl but are having a lot of trouble getting a boys name. We don't want any super old/classics or biblical names like James, Matthew, Jennifer or Gertrude. We would prefer names that can easily be recognized and pronounced between most european countries and the US AND if you can make an oldish name more modern that is always a plus. This is because I would prefer a name that is not so commonly used at the moment.
    Middle names will most likely be Tesla or Nova for girls and Kepler/Atlas/Evander for the boys. Other scientific name suggestions also appreciated.

Girl names Faves:
    Vivenne (NOT vivienne. Viv-Enne)
    Maren/Marenne/Marin

Other possibles:
    Evelyn
    Elsa
    ???

Boy Names Faves:
    Arlen

Other Possibilities:
    Otto
    Milo
    ???

We are really stuck on the boys. Opinions on the girls are appreciated as well though. Thank you!

I wouldn't pair your girl names with Arlen or any other -en ending because it's a bit matchy.

I love Maren and Milo! Have you thought of Marina and Miles?
    My Favorites
    ~Boys~
    August Chase | Felix Anderson | Phineas Michael | Jasper Chase | Arlo James

~Girls~
    Amara Juliette | Arianne Marie | Delilah Ann | Evanna Louise | Lucia Charlotte

His Favorites
    Mason Anderson Chase | Marina Arianne Louise

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Maren and Milo would be adorable twin names!
    What would you think about Maren Evelina and Milo Arlen?
    Not expecting, I just love names <3
    Vote on my namelist?

Elsa Nova
    Vida Nova
    Mira Tesla
    Noa Tesla

Milo Atlas/Kepler
    Milan Atlas/Kepler
    Leo Altas/Kepler
    Nico Atlas/Kepler

I personally like the combos Noa and Leo or Noa and Nico. Mira and Milo are cute too!