Names Searched Right Now:

Organize my list into sibsets? +suggestions?

Hi. (I'm not expecting, just a name nerd!)
    I'm hoping to figure out my naming style a little clearer and find some sibsets within my list. I also would love some suggestions of names you might think I would like.
    My list isn't long because I am picky!

Harriet
    Olive
    Daphne
    Winifred
    Frances
    Peter
    Charles
    Beau
    Theodore
    Atlas (Maybe just a middle? Or does it fit with these other names?)

To give you a further idea of my style: I don't care much for popularity, but seem to stay away from more popular names for girls, but with boys its not a concern.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Harriet, Olive and Peter (*swoon*) (Hattie, Ollie and Peter)
    Winifred and Frances (ditto) (Winnie and Frankie)
    Peter and Charles
    Theodore and Frances
    Atlas and Olive
    Daphne and Beau
    Charles, Theodore and Winifred.

Really, they could all make beautiful sibsets- Atlas is great I think it would fit right in, it has the sort of deliciously clunky / old fashioned feel that the rest of your names have. I LOVE your style.

Suggestions:
    Girls: Vinnie, Lavinia, Rosemary, Lillian, Elspeth, Louise / Louisa, Eloise / Eloisa, Amabel, Mabel, Lavender, Iris, Ivy, Millicent, Pearl, Rose, Hestia, Agnes, Opal, Penelope, Pru, Jean, Constance, Clemency, Meredith, Nan, Fern, Maude, Alma, Alva, Sylvie, Margo / Margot, Philippa, Minerva, Ginerva, Ursula, Amity, Araminta, Ada, Adah, Benilde, Edith, Wilhemina, Ida, Martine, Florence, Susannah, Susan, Ruth, Ramona, Margery, Mary, Eleanor, Verity, Vivian, Clara, Adelaide, Nora, Eliza, Brontë / Bronte.

Boys:
    Morris, Remus, Roland, Eugene, Gerald, Edward, Edmund, Jonathan, John, Andrew, Tobias, Albert, Abner, Henry, Bram, Klaus, Clark, Claude, Lemuel, Lawrence (nn Lars), Arthur, Basil, Hale, Clarence, Lionel, Linus, Boaz, Emmanuel, Ishmael (nn Iggy), Frederick, Franklin, Bernard, Abraham, Otto, Oscar, Philip, Louis, George, Timothy, James, Thomas, Dashiell, Caspar / Casper.
    Girls: Vesper Novella Pearl-Bunny Maude-Dossie Moe-Nanetta Yuki Florence-Rowena Fern-Flora Noble-Artemis Opal Owl-Cappi Theodora Sun-Elke Esmeralda Snow- Dagny Petra-Mary Max-Frances Henriette-Edwige Garnet-Alberta Benilde-Capella Happy-Birdie Amethyst-Ginger?-Prudence?-Agnessa?-Thalassa?-Esther?

Boys: Roland Basil-Magnus Owl-Linus Cicero-Frodi Lou-Obi Prosper-Enzo Noble-Cello Floyd-Dougal Morris-Horatio Albert-Hubert Walter-Joe Lazarus-Ernest Bede-Humphrey Moe-John?-Robert?-Amadeus?