Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    No problem And I want to clarify that that is not a bad thing, just my first observation/impression, haha

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by jess0044 View Post
    No problem And I want to clarify that that is not a bad thing, just my first observation/impression, haha
    I did not take it as a bad thing but thanks for clarifying.
    Namenerd. Hayniac. Directioner. Book Lover. Music Geek. Full-time Fangirl.

~ Cassandra ~ Charlotte ~ Jessamine ~ Lillian ~ Evangeline ~ Bethany ~ Alexis ~ Clarissa ~

~ Alexzander ~ Benjamin ~ Lukas ~ Theodore ~ Harrison ~ Finnegan ~ Nathaniel ~ Gabriel ~

Vote On:

I would just take the z out of Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaursroar View Post
    I would just take the z out of Alexander
    Really? That is all you think is wrong with my names? Wow. Sorry but I like the Z for some reason. What middle name is better for Jace? Matthew or Mitchell?
    Namenerd. Hayniac. Directioner. Book Lover. Music Geek. Full-time Fangirl.

~ Cassandra ~ Charlotte ~ Jessamine ~ Lillian ~ Evangeline ~ Bethany ~ Alexis ~ Clarissa ~

~ Alexzander ~ Benjamin ~ Lukas ~ Theodore ~ Harrison ~ Finnegan ~ Nathaniel ~ Gabriel ~

Vote On:

Alexzander Jonathan (Alex) - Yeah... I hear you saying that you 'like the z for some reason', but really naming is not all about you. You have to think about what it will be like for the boy/man to have the name for the rest of his life. People aren't going to put a z in Alexander, because it doesn't have a z in it - he will have to tell them every time. It doesn't add anything phonetically, it's just a random extra letter that makes the name misspelled, pronounced exactly the same. It's just making hassle for the child for no reason. I know z is a cool letter and all that, but really Alexander is a beautiful name spelled correctly. Jonathan could be a little long for a middle name with Alexander, depending on the last name, but it's a very nice name.

Benjamin James (Ben) - Perfect. A solid classic.

Conner Tobias (Conner) - Odd spelling again. A good rule of thumb is that if there is no phonetic difference, or if you don't have a good reason to go with a legitimate variation from another language, go with the most common spelling for your area (probably Connor / Conor). It's a simple kindness to the child that will reduce hassle in his life. Spelling differences do not make a unique name, they just make a name irritating to live with. Nice combo, though.

Easton Christopher (Easton) - Eh, I pronounce Easton exactly the same as the word eastern so it sounds like Christopher who lives in the East or something. I can't like it, but I guess you don't have that problem.

Finnegan Drew (Finn) - It's OK, not my style, but a good name.

Gabriel Joseph (Gabe) - Very nice.

Harrison Thomas (Harris) - Again, not my style (although I love Thomas), but a good name.

Jace Mathew or Jace Mitchell (Jace) - Meh, too trendy for my tastes, but there's nothing particularly wrong with it I suppose. Matthew does look very peculiar with only one t.

Jaxon Sawyer (Jax) - Uber trendy. That would be a negative for me personally, but it doesn't bother a lot of people (obviously).

Lukas Michael (Luke) - Very nice. I think the k is unnecessary unless you are German or Scandinavian, though.

Marcus Bailey (Marc) - Nice enough, Bailey's not really my style, but the combo works nicely.

Nathaniel William (Nate) - A touch long-winded, but both excellent names and they do sound good together.

Nicholas Taylor (Nick) - I love Nicholas, don't like Taylor, but they certainly work well together.

Oliver Miles (Olly) - Beautiful.

Theodore Reid (Theo) - Very nice. Reid isn't my style, but it's a cool, snappy short name that works well with the longer Theodore.

Zackery Noah (Zack) - Zachary Noah is lovely. I don't like Zackery.
    Emil - Ingimar - Kjartan - Matthías - Óskar - Róbert

Elísabet - Elva - Rósa - Sólveig - Svala - Ylfa