Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Italian Names That Will Work!

My husband's family is 100% Italian and it's very important to him that we use an Italian name for our daughter. I am all for the idea but we can't find a name that really works for us! Ever since I was a teenager, I've known that I want to use family names for my children's middle names and I don't want to and will not compromise that (husband agrees). For our daughter's middle name we're using my mother-in-law's name, Angela. We aren't into double a endings but it seems like it is impossible to avoid. Can you think of any Italian names that flow extremely well with Angela?!

I like Pia, Sofia, Alba, Alessia, Alessandra, Giulia, Arianna, and Lucia but I don't know if I like any of them with Angela

my favourite name ever is Sienna, which is italian. Sienna Angela doesn't sound too bad, just not sure about the a sound being at the end of Sienna and the beginning of Angela.
    Dreaming of sibset SiennaRamseyEverly

Clara, Lydia, Everly, Annalise, Charlotte, Imogen, Marnie, Georgina, Octavia, Grace, Piper, Talia, Georgia

Atlas, Elwood, Blake, Flynn, Chase, Drew, Harrison, Weston, Wilder, Nolan, Tobin, Nathaniel

Engaged to my best friend 27-03-2016
    TTC #1

I actually have two very bad associations with the name Sienna