Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    You seem to prefer two-syllable names and also names for girls that end with a. That narrows it down to -- eek -- 2628 names: http://nameberry.com/search/?gender=...rch=find+names

I'm not going to suggest Irish names as I'm sure you've thought of all those. So a few out-of-the-box ideas that complement but don't cross too closely with your other children's lovely names:

Yara
    Bella
    Brisa
    Clara
    Cassia
    Celia
    Sela
    Dinah
    Tessa
    Thea
    Flora
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

I would go Irish. My favs:

Eilish
    Cathleen
    Fiona
    Maeve

Thanks everyone,
    We're in Ireland so could pull off the difficult to pronounce Irish names but have been over and over them & nothing is jumping out. Any of the more well known Irish names that we like are really popular & would just prefer something a bit off radar.
    I do like Nela or Neala but it's really a variant of surname McNeala here which puts hubby off.
    Bella & Tessa are daughters of friends so kinda rules them out too.
    The thing that worries me about Maia is the emphasis on sound 'My' when our middle daughter already has emphasis on 'I' - as in the pronouns I and My - not sure if I'm reading too much into that though?

Hmm how about Shannon? It is my name and I have always loved it! I know it is quite longer than any of your children's names. I know it's a place name but my dad got the inspiration for the name from the song Shannen Doah. I briefly had the nn Shay/Shae but now I sometimes go by Shanna. Usually it is just Shannon. I know it's popularity has gone down, but i am biased and still think it's a lovely name. :-)

I do think the 'I' sounds in both Isla and Maia are too prominent to be sisters. Which is unfortunate because Maia is lovely.

And one last suggestion. How about Lenora? With the nn Nora or Lena?
    Last edited by shannagrace; June 7th, 2014 at 08:17 PM.
    Happily Married Momma to Two Sweet Girls
    Expecting Number Three December 2014

Mhairi fits well with your other childrens names.

I also love

Colleen
    Siobhan
    Aoife
    Brigid

Mhiari I think fits the best. (It's a huge GP of mine, but in the US it's just not realistic to use.
    Mom to:
    Clara Margaret (9/8/07)
    Oliver Michael (6/18/10)
    and our newest bundle of joy Alice amelia born 10/22/13!!!

And our original babies of the 4 legged variety: Chloe, Jasper and Gilmore (feline litter mates age 8) and Maya - pitbull mix, aged 7)