Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help Me Expand My List?!?

DH just shot down my favorite girl name! I love the name so much I will keep trying to sway him, but I wonder if you can help me find other names that perhaps we both can agree on. The name is Ivy. I love the vintage spunk of the name, the connection to nature and the idea of using Vivi as a nickname. For a girl, her middle name will be Brett (my father's name and my middle name).

We can agree on Wyatt for a boy. Though he says he can't think of a middle name he likes with it (really? that's just ridiculous). Tonight I asked him if he liked Everett, and he just repeated the name back to me and went "hmmm." Does that mean he's thinking about it? Boy middles: O'Connell, Christopher, Jeffrey, Scott, Frederick, Warren. Anyway, sorry for the rant but I am legitimately feeling down over the loss of Ivy! Can you help me come up with other contenders for both boys and girls?

Girls' Names on my List:

Ivy
    Honora ("Noor")
    Elodie
    Iris
    Verity
    Flora
    Ofelia
    Willa* DH didn't say he loved it, didn't say he hated it. Was my fav until Ivy, which I like more.
    Leonie
    Eliora
    Lily* DH's suggestion. I think its far too common in my area and have a very negative association with it.
    Temperance* Again, this was from DH. I like virtue names, but this is a mouthful and really dislike "temper" being part of my child's name.

Boys:

Wyatt
    Everett
    Bowen
    Henry
    Jacoby
    Callum
    Greyggry* His only suggestion. I pray he was joking. Even if we spelled Gregory correctly I strongly dislike it.

I really like Leonie, Elodie, Iris, Willa, Wyatt, and Henry from your list.
    Suggestions:
    Sylvie
    Clementine
    Pearl
    Juno
    Juniper
    Isis
    Lucille
    Louisa
    Beatrix
    Alice
    Matilda
    Clio/Cleo
    Daphne
    Betsy
    Etta
    Ramona
    Isla
    Ailsa
    Dorothy
    Edith"Edie"
    Nola
    Hazel
    Daisy
    Mabel
    Maeve
    Vivienne"Vivi"
    Magnolia
    Violet
    Esme
    Gemma
    Clara
    Cecily
    Eloise
    Elsa
    Elsie
    Last edited by jayden101; June 7th, 2014 at 03:33 AM.
    Under Construction

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Under Construction