Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Help Naming a Dance Class

I need help naming this girl (Natalie's) dance class. These girls are after people in one of my dances because they all have such funny and quirky personalities. Please help rename them! Thanks in advance!

Girl 1 (12): She has bright blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and cute dimples on her cheeks. She is an incredibly flexible girl and is a great dancer. This girl is unbelievably sassy and crazy. Her mom owns the studio and her older sister is the next girl. Her name needs to be modern and slightly unisex (like used to be unisex but is now really gone to the girls, if that makes sense).

Girl 2 (14): She has long dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and tanner skin. She is really nice, friendly, and easygoing but gets crazy around her friends. She is a really good tapper. Her mom owns the studio and her younger sister is the previous girl. Her name needs to be the same style as the previous girl and also fit well with her.

Girl 3 (15): She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She is a little shyer but is really outgoing around her friends. Along with dance, she participates in soccer, softball (or at least used to), and cheer leading. Her name needs to be modern and peppy (cheerleader name).

Girl 4 (15): She has short caramel colored hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and a curvy body. She is really outgoing and crazy but in a more mature way than girl 1. She loves yelling at people and being in charge. Her name should be a name more popular for boys but with a more girly nickname.

Girl 5 (13): She has really long brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and a lot of freckles. She is very skinny and flexible and is a phenomenal tapper. She has a beautiful smile and is very funny. She loves hanging out with her friends at dance. Her name should be really girly and 3 syllables.

Thank you!! Ask questions if you have them!
    Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed.

Bows: Adair Elowen ~ Adalyn Faith ~ Iris Magdelen ~ Lila Romilly ~ Leonor Violet ~ Maeve Tallulah ~ Moira Seraphine ~ Sadie Caroline

Beaus: Archer Murray ~ Carter Jameson ~ Jasper Elias ~ Leo Finnegan ~ Nolan Christopher ~ Ronan August ~ Ryder Matthias ~ Torin Memphis

anything is possible from fifth position

Where are they from? Family background? Etc etc etc.

Just going by what you've given us:

Aubrey/Emerson
    Emery/Reese
    Madison/Madeline
    Logan/Morgan 'Annie'
    Henriette/Delphina
    Last edited by renrose; June 6th, 2014 at 06:43 AM.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

The girls are from southern California, about an hour north of L.A. The first three girls attend public schools and the last two go to Catholic schools. I'll add more info on that. Thanks for calling this to my attention!

Girl 1: She has an older sister who is 14. Her parents own the dance studio so she spends a lot of time there. Her parents are also very busy so she has learned to be more independent. Her mom was adopted so not much is known about where her mom's family came from.

Girl 2: She has a younger sister who is 12. Everything else, same as girl 1.

Girl 3: She has a younger sister who is very supportive of her but is also very busy. Her mom is more into her dancing than her dad, who is more into her sister's sports (which include softball and soccer). Her last name is very British in real life so British style naming might have a little say in her name.

Girl 4: She has two older sisters and an older brother, all who are out of the house. Her family is religious but she really doesn't care. She has an insane crush on a guy who she always talks about. Her family is German but that didn't reflect much into her name which is very much an American style name.

Girl 5: Her mom is the youngest of thirteen and her family is very religious. Her mom teaches at her Catholic school. She has an older sister who is 16. Both their names are modern and recognizable but not very popular as her parents didn't want to use a name that has already been used in her huge family.

Oh and I really like Aubrey for girl 1! I might use that! I also like Logan but I'm already using that for a different character. Thanks!
    Last edited by sparkleninja18; June 6th, 2014 at 07:36 PM. Reason: adding something
    Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed.

Bows: Adair Elowen ~ Adalyn Faith ~ Iris Magdelen ~ Lila Romilly ~ Leonor Violet ~ Maeve Tallulah ~ Moira Seraphine ~ Sadie Caroline

Beaus: Archer Murray ~ Carter Jameson ~ Jasper Elias ~ Leo Finnegan ~ Nolan Christopher ~ Ronan August ~ Ryder Matthias ~ Torin Memphis

anything is possible from fifth position

Quote Originally Posted by sparkleninja18 View Post
    I also like Logan but I'm already using that for a different character. Thanks!
    Might have been helpful to know that
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.