Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think Emmeline Tess and Willa Mae make a wonderful sibling set. Willa Mae is beautiful, sweet, and has vintage charm. I love both Emmeline (although I personally like the line pronunciation) and Willa. I can see Willow "Willa" but I personally prefer each as a full name and would not use a nickname with either.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

Willa Mae would definitely be my choice..
    Not expecting...yet! Just love names!
    Lyric | Ophelia | Shiloh | Delilah | Everly | Leilani | Fianna | Seraphina | Journey | Meadow | Aspen | Vivian | Letty
    Jasper | River | Ezra | August | Ace | Dominick | Abel | Lincoln | Jett | Silas | Lucien | Macsen | Otto

Love Emmeline Tess! I think Willa Mae is really sweet, and Mae balances perfectly next to Tess. I do like Willa Mabel as much or more, but I agree it doesn't work to honor your mom with a name she dislikes. I was hoping to use Eliza to honor my sister Elisabeth but she hates it because it's a z instead of an s. Oh well....
    Top Contenders:
    Cora ~ Esme ~ Fiona ~ Gwyneth ~ Hazel ~ Lila ~ Mara ~ Sylvie ~ Thea ~ Zara
    Archer ~ Donovan ~ Emmett ~ Ezra ~ Julian ~ Leo ~ Rhys ~ Sawyer ~ Theo ~ Xavier

Willa Mabel sounds better though!
    Am I the only one that doesn't think Willa Mae sounds great? It could be said all together, as a double-barrel name, and I'm not sure you want that. It is too short and too "rustic" sounding.
    Instead of Mae or Mabel:
    Maeve
    Maisie
    Maiselle (maze-elle)
    Maylis/Maelys (sort of rhymes with Elise/Elyse)
    Mary (Mae was once a nickname for Mary)
    Willa is a good stand alone name. Wilhelmina is the only long name I can think of.

Willa is lovely. I agree that Willa Mabel emphasizes the age of the names and makes it seem dated. Willa Mae is darling, and a fantastic choice.
    new username @finch