Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Baby Boy #3 - all of my favorites are taken!

We are pregnant with a brother for Charlie and Wynn and are so excited, but I have NO idea what to name him! My favorite boy names are Grant, Miles, and Thatcher, but I have close friends with sons with these names and can't use them. Other names that I like that are used by family/friends: Beau, Spencer, and Ford. And, I love Graham and Parker, but my husband hates both.

My husband and I are stumped... we like the names Pierce, Hunter, Clark, and Mitchell, but aren't sold on any of them.

Any ideas that I'm overlooking? Feedback on the names that we're considering?

Thank you!!

Me too..welcome to the club!

Charlie, Wynn, and..
    Donovan
    Truman
    Tucker
    Harrison/Harry
    Hendrick/Hendrix
    Cole
    Owen
    Preston
    Price

I really like Wilder and Walker for you, but I am assuming you'd like to stay away from another 'W' name.
    Happily Married Momma to two Sweet Girls & Expecting Again
    Ellie Bea 06/14/06~Anna Rose 05/16/13
    Due December 12th, 2014

Favorite Names for a Lil Lady:
    Inara~Marcella~Colette

Favorite Names for a Lil Gent:
    Simon~Gerard~Timothy~Seth~Wylder

Favorite Guilty Pleasures:
    Ariadne~Constance~Grimsby~Meadow

Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Thanks for the suggestions. We have a last name that begins with "S" Do you think Pierce could still work?

Love some of these suggestions..walker, Harrison, Hugh, and sterling are off the table too becaue of friends/family that have used the names

Interesting you suggest Wilder...I am not sure about another "W" But, I like the name and will add it to our list for now.

And, my mom's maiden name is Keeton and I hadn't really considered it. Hmmmm. Interesting suggestion!