Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mar-ga-ret with a short E sound like net. I love the nicknames Margo / Margot, Mamie, Etta, May, Maisie, Madge, Meg and Maggie. I think it is such a lovely classic name.
    Girls:Vesper Novella Pearl, Elke Esmeralda Snow, Nanetta Yuki Florence, Rowena Fern, Artemis Opal Owl, Cappi Theodora Sun, Dagny Petra, Oona Owl, Mary Max, Frances Henriette, Theodora Happy, Edwige Garnet, Flora Clemency, Alberta Benilde, Lolly Agnes, Bunny Maude, Ginger?, Lumi Faye, Dossie Moe.

Boys:Roland Basil, Magnus Owl, Linus Robert, Frodi Lou, Obi Prosper, Enzo Noble, Cello Floyd, Dougal Morris, Horatio Albert, Grover Bruno, Hubert Walter, Rufus Rex, Absalom ?, Lazarus Bard.

MARga-rit is how I say it.

I say MAR-gruht.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ♥ Pandora Valencia Fae ♥ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ♥
    Little Misses
    ♡ Caspian Sherlock Hugo/Walter ♡ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ♡
    Mister Men

Please click here to vote on my (very short) name list. Thanks!
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    Mycroft Holmes | Sherlock (BBC) | His Last Vow

Mar gret or mar grught is closest to how I say it.

It's supposed to be said the first way, but most people will shorten it to "mar-grit" without realizing it. That happens a lot with my name, Julia. Instead of saying it like "ju-lee-a" (the way it's supposed to be said) most people will shorten it to "jul-ya".
    Last edited by cocowhite; June 5th, 2014 at 03:48 AM.
    Julia. Teenberry. No kids for a while (obvi) but I want lots in the future.

Girls: Diana, Dorothy, Millicent, Mildred, Matilda, Teagan, Leonora, Henrietta, Afternoon, Prairie. . .

Boys: Leo, Leonardo, Michelangelo, John, Isaac, Isaiah, Samson, Abraham, Gus, Amadeus, Orion. . .