Results 1 to 5 of 17
Thread: Let's Talk About Sutton
November 6th, 2013 08:00 AM #1
Let's Talk About Sutton
Sutton is really starting to grow on me, but I definitely find it too trendy (the unisex trend, the place name/surname trend, the odd name trend) for a girl, however, I love it for a little boy. I did some digging on different name sites, and most have a mix of opinions on whether it's best for a boy or girl, however when you add up the comments, it's mostly Team Pink. I'm not sure if I love it enough to use, or if it's just a Guilty Pleasure name for me, so, I'd like to know what you think.
1) Do you know more boys or girls named it?
2) Would you rather see it on a boy or a girl?
3) Is it too weird to be used?
4) What middle names would you use for a boy?
5) What do you think of the combos I've made for a little Sutton?
Ottoline Sophia (Ottilie)
Florence, Edith, Doris, Alice, Elsie, Lillian, Violet, Mabel, Ada, Evelyn
Eva, Edna, Minnie, Martha, Amelia, Phoebe, Sylvia, Hazel, Agatha, Beatrice
Matthew, Ernest, Louis, Christopher, Andrew, Albert, George, Joshua, James, Harry
Freddie, Henry, Adam, Teddy, Daniel, Percy, Mark, Walter, Stanley, Liam
when you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling every day and night,
it's how a superhero learns to fly
November 6th, 2013 08:39 AM #3"Pretty is something you're born with. But beauty, that's an equal opportunity adjective."
November 6th, 2013 08:45 AM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
1) Do you know more boys or girls named it? I've never met anyone named Sutton actually. I always thought it wasn't popular or trendy.
2) Would you rather see it on a boy or a girl? Boy all the way. I couldn't imagine Sutton on a girl.
3) Is it too weird to be used? I don't think so in my opinion. I have some pretty strange names on my list (Fox and Plum) so Sutton seems normal to me
4) What middle names would you use for a boy? Probably one or three syllables - Sutton Alexander sounds nice to me. Love Sutton Mackenzie though too
5) What do you think of the combos I've made for a little Sutton? Those sibling sets are flawless. They all go so well together for sure. My absolute favorite being the 4th set.
November 6th, 2013 08:57 AM #7Senior Member
#1 on the way!Why yes, I probably should be working!
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev * Theodore
Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice
November 6th, 2013 09:20 AM #9
1) Do you know more boys or girls named it? I know no one with the name.
2) Would you rather see it on a boy or a girl? I would prefer it on a boy.
3) Is it too weird to be used? No. It actually feels a bit vintage to me, like Holden. Even though many feel Holden is trendy. Holden has been a round for quite some time.
4) What middle names would you use for a boy? not sure
5) What do you think of the combos I've made for a little Sutton? My favorite combo is Sutton Oliver. Very handsome.Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Emerson Gray o Bennett Wolf
-------------------- o -------------------- o ---------------------
heart my son ❤