Results 1 to 5 of 17
Thread: Let's Talk About Sutton
November 6th, 2013 08:00 AM #1
Let's Talk About Sutton
Sutton is really starting to grow on me, but I definitely find it too trendy (the unisex trend, the place name/surname trend, the odd name trend) for a girl, however, I love it for a little boy. I did some digging on different name sites, and most have a mix of opinions on whether it's best for a boy or girl, however when you add up the comments, it's mostly Team Pink. I'm not sure if I love it enough to use, or if it's just a Guilty Pleasure name for me, so, I'd like to know what you think.
1) Do you know more boys or girls named it?
2) Would you rather see it on a boy or a girl?
3) Is it too weird to be used?
4) What middle names would you use for a boy?
5) What do you think of the combos I've made for a little Sutton?
Ottoline Sophia (Ottilie)
Elinor Fiammetta♔ "In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different." - Coco Chanel ♔
~ Florence ○ Lottie-Grace ○ Evelyn ○ Ivy ○ Elsie ○ Harriet ○ Libby ○ Betsy ○ Violet ○ Minnie ○ Annabelle ○ Martha ○ Milly ~
~ Charlie ○ Thomas ○ Ernest ○ Addison ○ Daniel ○ Henry ○ Alfie ○ James ○ Ethan ○ Albert ○ George ○ Andrew ~
November 6th, 2013 08:39 AM #3
November 6th, 2013 08:45 AM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
1) Do you know more boys or girls named it? I've never met anyone named Sutton actually. I always thought it wasn't popular or trendy.
2) Would you rather see it on a boy or a girl? Boy all the way. I couldn't imagine Sutton on a girl.
3) Is it too weird to be used? I don't think so in my opinion. I have some pretty strange names on my list (Fox and Plum) so Sutton seems normal to me
4) What middle names would you use for a boy? Probably one or three syllables - Sutton Alexander sounds nice to me. Love Sutton Mackenzie though too
5) What do you think of the combos I've made for a little Sutton? Those sibling sets are flawless. They all go so well together for sure. My absolute favorite being the 4th set.
November 6th, 2013 08:57 AM #7Senior Member
1 amazing son: Theodore IsaacWhy yes, I probably should be working!
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev
Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice
November 6th, 2013 09:20 AM #9
1) Do you know more boys or girls named it? I know no one with the name.
2) Would you rather see it on a boy or a girl? I would prefer it on a boy.
3) Is it too weird to be used? No. It actually feels a bit vintage to me, like Holden. Even though many feel Holden is trendy. Holden has been a round for quite some time.
4) What middle names would you use for a boy? not sure
5) What do you think of the combos I've made for a little Sutton? My favorite combo is Sutton Oliver. Very handsome.Piers Lachlan | Gray Everett | Tadhg Wilder
Jack Wilder | Henry Birch | Charlie Hawthorne
Maebry Elizabeth Posy | Eloise Margaret Birdie | Coralie Jane Magnolia
Sophie Jane Magnolia | Emma Eloise Maebry | Isabel Margaret Birdie "Isby"
❤ heart my son ❤