Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Let's Talk About Sutton

Sutton is really starting to grow on me, but I definitely find it too trendy (the unisex trend, the place name/surname trend, the odd name trend) for a girl, however, I love it for a little boy. I did some digging on different name sites, and most have a mix of opinions on whether it's best for a boy or girl, however when you add up the comments, it's mostly Team Pink. I'm not sure if I love it enough to use, or if it's just a Guilty Pleasure name for me, so, I'd like to know what you think.

1) Do you know more boys or girls named it?
    2) Would you rather see it on a boy or a girl?
    3) Is it too weird to be used?
    4) What middle names would you use for a boy?
    5) What do you think of the combos I've made for a little Sutton?

My Combos:

Sutton Michael
    Darcy Andrew
    Ottoline Sophia (Ottilie)
    Clarinda Eloise

Sutton Mackenzie
    Eleonora Jane
    Pamela Claire
    Henry Caradoc

Sutton Oliver
    Lavinia Charlotte
    Walter Harrison
    Clarice Elizabeth

Sutton George
    Bennett Joseph
    Adeline Noelle
    Priscilla Madeleine

Sutton James
    Augusta Caroline
    Adam Marcus
    Elinor Fiammetta

Florence, Edith, Doris, Alice, Elsie, Lillian, Violet, Mabel, Ada, Evelyn
    Eva, Edna, Minnie, Martha, Amelia, Phoebe, Sylvia, Hazel, Agatha, Beatrice

Matthew, Ernest, Louis, Christopher, Andrew, Albert, George, Joshua, James, Harry
    Freddie, Henry, Adam, Teddy, Daniel, Percy, Mark, Walter, Stanley, Liam

when you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling every day and night,
    it's how a superhero learns to fly

A friend of mine has a boy named Sutter. She said her husband picked it out after a baseball player. So that's as close to a Sutton as I know. I don't really care for either name to be honest. The "sut" sound at the beginning is just too harsh for me.
    "Pretty is something you're born with. But beauty, that's an equal opportunity adjective."

1) Do you know more boys or girls named it? I've never met anyone named Sutton actually. I always thought it wasn't popular or trendy.
    2) Would you rather see it on a boy or a girl? Boy all the way. I couldn't imagine Sutton on a girl.
    3) Is it too weird to be used? I don't think so in my opinion. I have some pretty strange names on my list (Fox and Plum) so Sutton seems normal to me
    4) What middle names would you use for a boy? Probably one or three syllables - Sutton Alexander sounds nice to me. Love Sutton Mackenzie though too
    5) What do you think of the combos I've made for a little Sutton? Those sibling sets are flawless. They all go so well together for sure. My absolute favorite being the 4th set.

I know of one child named Sutton - a 3 month old girl, and one of the teenagers next door assured me (when baby Sutton's name was announced) that it's a girl's name. Apparently, though, her only experience with the name comes via a character on television.
    #1 on the way!
    Why yes, I probably should be working!

Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev * Theodore

Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice

1) Do you know more boys or girls named it? I know no one with the name.
    2) Would you rather see it on a boy or a girl? I would prefer it on a boy.
    3) Is it too weird to be used? No. It actually feels a bit vintage to me, like Holden. Even though many feel Holden is trendy. Holden has been a round for quite some time.
    4) What middle names would you use for a boy? not sure
    5) What do you think of the combos I've made for a little Sutton? My favorite combo is Sutton Oliver. Very handsome.
    Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Emerson Gray o Bennett Wolf
    -------------------- o -------------------- o ---------------------

heart my son