Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: 2 middle names?

2 middle names?

We are still deciding on a first name, but we will use Arden and/or James for middle names (family names). Here are the names/combinations we are considering:

Henry Arden Herring
    Elliott James Herring
    Dylan Arden James Herring

So my question is, if we want to use James and Arden, are the two middle names excessive? And while we're at, which name/combinations do you prefer?

Thanks!

I dont think it's excessive. My son and I both have two mns. I like Dylan James Arden Herring the best.

I think it's fine. I like Dylan Arden James the best, but both Elliott and Henry could work as firsts in that combo as well.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ✦ Pandora Valencia Fae ✧ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ✦
    Little Misses
    ✧ Caspian Sherlock Walter ✦ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ✧
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

If I have a boy I want 2 middle names as well, so I don't think its excessive at all. I like the combo with both.
    Not expecting...yet! Just love names!
    {Lyric} - {Ophelia} - {Fianna} - {Seraphina} - {Maisie} - {Delilah} - {Journey} - {Raina} - {Leilani} - {Everly} - {Shiloh}
    {River} - {Ace} - {Jasper} - {Lincoln} - {Ezra} - {Chaplin} - {Silas} - {Dominick} - {Jett} - {Cian} - {Kavanaugh}