Names Searched Right Now:

Exclamation Need help nameing 4 main characters for an awesome story!

Current Name: Pysie (Pie-See) Lynn Escariot

Character Description: Female, Tall, a little curly fine brown hair shoulder length, almond shaped brown eyes, tanned skin, strong singer, artist, deep, genius but hates school, loves theater, arched eyebrows, pretty but doesn't care, loves to laugh,
    Who named the character: her father who is a historian

Immediate Family (if relevant): Mom, Dad, younger Brother 10, little brother 9, little sister 7

Don’t Suggest These Names: (Any names you don’t want us to suggest?)

Current Name: ______ ______ Escariot

Character Description: Female, Tall, tan, dark brown strait long hair, hazel eyes, loves to make fun of her sister, girly girl, loves hot pink,

Who named the character: her father who is a historian

Immediate Family (if relevant): Mom, Dad, younger Brother 10, little brother 9, big sister 12

Don’t Suggest These Names: hannah, abby, maddie
    I want somthing like: harper,gypsy, somthing rare

Current Name: Flint ______ Escariot

Character Description: Male, Tall, tan, dark brown buzzed hair, hazel eyes, loves to make fun of his sister, loves video games,

Who named the character: his father who is a historian

Immediate Family (if relevant): Mom, Dad, big Brother 10, Little sister 7, big sister 12

Don’t Suggest These Names: tomas, david,eric

Current Name: ______ ______ Escariot

Character Description: Male, Tall, tan, black buzzed hair, brown eyes, brony, loves toys colecting

Who named the character: his father who is a historian

Immediate Family (if relevant): Mom, Dad, little Brother 9, Little sister 7, big sister 12

Don’t Suggest These Names: tomas, david,eric

Thank you soooo much for commenting and helping me!
    I'm Shi. A young fangirl, writer, singer, actress, artist, and namer
    Fandoms include: Tmi/Tid/Tda, HP, Divergent, TFIOS, and Legend
    Girls names: Phoenix, Salem, Pryer, Indigo and Fox
    Boys names: Copper, Cobalt, Axis, Lake, and Uriah
    (PS. Sorry if i spelt something wrong...)
    PPS. http://www.wattpad.com/story/22091416-conqueror beta read my story Conqueror!

You don't seem to want common names so here are the ones I'm throwing out at you:

Male: Bishop, Carlyle/Carlisle, Tyrus, Cygnus, Rye, Geo, Mather, Garret, Basil, Garth, Grantham, Xavier, Zavier, Enos, Rubio, Eugene, Ari, Ernest, Sandor/Sander, Alistair, Roark, Orion, Amadeus, Abelard, Brighton, Cuthbert, Kilian, Arden, Balder, Orestes, Zephyr

Female: Lark, Adina, Faline, Nadira, Clarette, Meliora, Kerensa, Tertia, Clarette, Benedicta, Eartha, Hortense, Letha, Tulia, Deyanira, Fenya, Igryane, Indra, Neda/Nedda, Norma, Eldora, Faye, Anissa, Bertina, Kendra, Dara, Haya, Aria, Cherise, Adelais, Inez, Piera, Avalon, Cara, Philomena, Myra, Ethelin, Callidora

Well, for the hot-pink loving sister, I like the idea of having either an extremely flashy (yet older-style) name, to match (what I assume is) her personality, or something frumpy/boring to belie her attitude. My suggestions: Aphra, Keturah, Persephone, Seraphina, Lucretia, Damaris, Dorcas, Esther, Nicasia and Letha.

For the middle name of the video-game loving boy, something to add more flare to the one-syllabled Flint: Barnabas, Amadeus, Cornelius, Seneca, Cymbeline, Benvolio, Shakespeare and Abraham

For the last, toy-collecting boy: Theon, Abraxas, Lorcan, Rodian, Thelonius, August, Simeon, Garret, Chauncey, Jedidiah, Tobias, Josiah, Apollo, Ciaus, Hugo, Gaston, and Nicolas.

Good luck!